Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

I am talking to you, one on one.
and i am to you. i'm here, among the things you only have second hand info about and i'm telling you - you are being lied to.

now, again, i asked you a simple yes/no question - did you read the fucking "anti-gay" law?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
post me the anti-gay law.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
'ere be teh anti-gay law
there you go.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
you should invite more russians to the forum shahter, then we have more than just the 1 member for our first hand russian source.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
im starting to think that shahter just works as a social media guru for the putin government now.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

jord wrote:

you should invite more russians to the forum shahter, then we have more than just the 1 member for our first hand russian source.
i just asked my colleagues if anybody would be interested in contributing to this forum, and, basically, everybody's response was a variant of "wat? tell those brainwashed cretins to fuck themselves".
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Shahter wrote:

jord wrote:

i just asked my colleagues if anybody would be interested in contributing to this forum, and, basically, everybody's response was a variant of "wat? tell those brainwashed cretins to fuck themselves".
shiiiiet we the brainwashed ones? must be all that western propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4494|at your six

Shahter wrote:

'ere be teh anti-gay law
there you go.
Actually comizar,
here it is;
Adopted by the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg on February 29, 2012

Article 1

To introduce into the Law of St. Petersburg on March 12, 2012, No. 273-70 "On administrative offenses in St. Petersburg" the following changes:

1. Add Articles 7_1 and 7_2 reading as follows:

Article 7_1. Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors

Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from two thousand fifty to five hundred thousand rubles.

Note. As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.

Article 7_2. Public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia

Public actions aimed propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from five hundred thousand to one million rubles.

Note: As public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way aimed at forming in the society a distorted perception of the consistency with the social norms of intimate relationships between adults and minors.

Article 2

The law of St. Petersburg takes effect 10 days after the day of its official publication.

Georgy Sergeyevich Poltavchenko
Governor of St. Petersburg
Saint Petersburg, Russia
March 7, 2012
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

A2TG2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

'ere be teh anti-gay law
there you go.
Actually comizar,
here it is;
Adopted by the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg on February 29, 2012

Article 1

To introduce into the Law of St. Petersburg on March 12, 2012, No. 273-70 "On administrative offenses in St. Petersburg" the following changes:

1. Add Articles 7_1 and 7_2 reading as follows:

Article 7_1. Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors

Public actions aimed at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from two thousand fifty to five hundred thousand rubles.

Note. As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.

Article 7_2. Public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia

Public actions aimed propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors incur an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of five thousand rubles; for officials -- fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities -- from five hundred thousand to one million rubles.

Note: As public actions aimed at propaganda of pedophilia amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way aimed at forming in the society a distorted perception of the consistency with the social norms of intimate relationships between adults and minors.

Article 2

The law of St. Petersburg takes effect 10 days after the day of its official publication.

Georgy Sergeyevich Poltavchenko
Governor of St. Petersburg
Saint Petersburg, Russia
March 7, 2012
Interesting definition of propaganda there.

As public actions at propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexualism, transgenderism amongst minors in this article should be understood activities on purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of information in a publicly accessible way that can be harmful to the health, moral and spiritual development of minors, including forming in their mind a distorted perception of social equality of traditional and nontraditional marital relationships.
Asserting there is or should be social equality between traditional and non-traditional marital relationships, in the presence of minors, is defined as gay propaganda under this law.

A law designed to demonise homosexuality amongst everyone growing up in Russia. To instil in the minds of children that it is wrong - why else have a law that forbids anyone from giving the impression it is not wrong.

The worst kind of insidious propaganda. Creating brainwashed chumps like Shahter. A terrible fate for any child.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2013-09-02 11:49:34)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6462|Connecticut

Cybargs wrote:

im starting to think that shahter is just works as a social media guru for the putin government now.
I agree!!
Malloy must go
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

'ere be teh anti-gay law
there you go.
Actually comizar,
here it is
oh, i did read it. and, imo, it's totally okay. my point is, you didn't, and without even looking at the law, you were trying to tell me - a person, who lives in russia - what it's like in here. are you feeling okay?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

A law designed to demonise homosexuality
it's not designed for that.

To instil in the minds of children that it is wrong
that's not the purpose of the law.

a law that forbids anyone from giving the impression it is not wrong
the law doesn't do that.

The worst kind of insidious propaganda. Creating brainwashed chumps like Shahter. A terrible fate for any child.
we will take care of our children the way we see fit. you, sir, can fuck off.
Adams_BJ
It sort of does though.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Shahter wrote:

jord wrote:

you should've told them about our karma system
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

"I have a bunch of 'friends' who agree with me but they don't want to post here because we all, er, use the same IP address?"
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
because theyre brainwashed
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

jord wrote:

Shahter wrote:

jord wrote:

you should've told them about our karma system
should have told them we need another dozen moderators for the 10 regulars we have here . . .
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4494|at your six

RTHKI wrote:

because theyre brainwashed
'
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"I have a bunch of 'friends' who agree with me but they don't want to post here because we all, er, use the same IP address?"
they are not my friends - they are my colleagues. we work in the same office. we all use the same IP address, sherlock. you know, actually, i could route a host i choose from our company lan out via our back-up ISP and that would appear to you as another IP address - and you would then think that's another person posting? really?

as to my actual friends - i do tell them about my... ummm.. adventures around this forum sometimes. they laugh really hard at you.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-03 21:47:56)

Adams_BJ
No one laughs at me and lives to talk about it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

they are not my friends - they are my colleagues. we work in the same office. we all use the same IP address, sherlock. you know, actually, i could route a host i choose from our company lan out via our back-up ISP and that would appear to you as another IP address - and you would then think that's another person posting? really?

as to my actual friends - i do tell them about my... ummm.. adventures around this forum sometimes. they laugh really hard at you.
That all sounds really convenient. When are your "colleagues" going to start posting with the same style and IP address as yours?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
thats why no one likes russians
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
that's why no one likes americans.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
that's why no one likes gays

or gay russians, for that matter

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard