Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

if the glove don't fit you must acquit
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
"There are chemical weapons in Iraq!" Nothing was found since the invasion of 2003.
Mr. Yeswecan will do what they will tell him to do. He is just a puppet.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Those chemical weapons were delivered to Syria by truck.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut

Shahter wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

tyrannical leader uses chemical warfare on his people
really? and your evidence is..?
I have no evidence, thats my point. Further more neither did Bush and neither does Obama.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

War Man wrote:

Those chemical weapons were delivered to Syria by truck.
$20 says it was a Toyota. Haji's love those things.
Malloy must go
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Jay wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Shahter wrote:

whatever. we won't be bombing anyone, that's my point.
Would be bad for business. Thanks for letting us know what the Russia government says, keep us posted.

Jay wrote:

I guess so, since only 9% of Americans think we should intervene in Syria.

Worst president in history.
Not saying i agree with all this crap, but public opinion is not the basis of military strategy.
If it wasn't important, the government wouldn't spend so many millions of dollars getting public opinion on their side every time they decide to go to war. There's absolutely no reason for us to be involved in Syria at all. They aren't a threat to us don't have enough oil.
Fixed.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

If it wasn't important, the government wouldn't spend so many millions of dollars getting public opinion on their side every time they decide to go to war. There's absolutely no reason for us to be involved in Syria at all. They aren't a threat to us.
Nor was Libya, or Iraq, or Somalia, or Iran, or half of South America, or Vietnam, or Korea or pretty well any country the US has meddled with.

'The UN' should be doing something, but as people forget its just the sum of its parts and if those parts don't care nothing gets done - unless the area concerned has oil.

Right now whats being weighed up is what the impact on Israel will be - is a stable Syria with a modern military under Assad better or worse than a fragmented Syria with a mess of remnants of an armed forces under radical Islamists?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
we're not going to war. obama just put himself into a corner with his own words("assad must go," "red lines chemical weapons" "punish punish punish"). why else is he taking it to congress where he knows they won't give him a formal declaration?

arabs going into kurdistan in iraq/syria to escape the violence...oh the irony.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
This failure is all part of a well orchestrated plan to incite WW3
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
That's the dumbest thing I have heard in the past week.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
BVC
+325|6665
The Arab League supports the idea of giving Assad a smacked bum.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas … 27617.html
Arab League urges UN-backed action in Syria

Arab League foreign ministers have urged the international community and the United Nations to take "deterrent" action against the Syrian regime over its alleged use of chemical weapons.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

A2TG2 wrote:

bOMBING STARTS fRIDAY.
aMERICANS ARE GIVEN MOST BAD NEWS ON fRIDAYS SO WE ARE BUSY AT THE BBQ AND TELEVISION WATCHING SPORTS AND DUCK DYNASTY.

A2TG2 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Shit just got real
nah, you just got trolled.
We will be bombing by five p.m. Friday.
You must have meant NEXT friday?
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
I am pleased to be occasionally wrong.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

Steve-0 wrote:

wow

i'd vote deeznuts 2016. the slogan could be "Deeznuts for all you Cunts."
And then Deeznuts uses chemical warfare on his people, without any support from the UN.
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut
Ahem, that would be KING Deez to you common folk thank you very much.
Malloy must go
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I'm begging for forgiveness, Your Most Excellent Royal Highness!
Please don't use chemical warfare nothing that UN inspectors could detect.

Can I become your war minister?
My name is Ali and my hobbies are oppressed minorities and chemistry.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
King Deeznuts1245:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/dogberts.jpg
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

globefish23 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I'm begging for forgiveness, Your Most Excellent Royal Highness!
Please don't use chemical warfare nothing that UN inspectors could detect.

Can I become your war minister?
My name is Ali and my hobbies are oppressed minorities and chemistry.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6215/chemical_ali.jpg
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
McCain playing poker on his iPhone

As the hearing continues, our ace photographer Melina Mara reports she spotted Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) “passing the time by playing poker on his iPhone during the hearing.”

We eagerly await the photographic proof, but generally trust Melina’s sharp eye.

Update 5:55 p.m.: And here’s the proof:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics-live/files/2013/09/McCainPoker.jpg

Senator John McCain plays poker on his IPhone during a U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations hearing where Secretary of State JohnKerry, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey testify concerning the use of force in Syria, on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, Tuesday, September 3, 2013. (Photo by Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

Update 6:38 p.m.: After the photo made the rounds on Twitter, McCain tweeted the following in response:

John McCain        ✔ @SenJohnMcCain

Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing - worst of all I lost!
what a guy.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six

13/f/taiwan wrote:

McCain playing poker on his iPhone

As the hearing continues, our ace photographer Melina Mara reports she spotted Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) “passing the time by playing poker on his iPhone during the hearing.”

We eagerly await the photographic proof, but generally trust Melina’s sharp eye.

Update 5:55 p.m.: And here’s the proof:

Senator John McCain plays poker on his IPhone during a U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations hearing where Secretary of State JohnKerry, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey testify concerning the use of force in Syria, on Capitol Hill in Washington DC, Tuesday, September 3, 2013. (Photo by Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

Update 6:38 p.m.: After the photo made the rounds on Twitter, McCain tweeted the following in response:

John McCain        ✔ @SenJohnMcCain

Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing - worst of all I lost!
what a guy.
I wish that tired old rino would expire.
Hate his guts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I'm really sad I voted for him
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
your vote didnt matter anyway
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
ikno
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

Jay wrote:

I'm really sad I voted for him
and your other choice was?

there are no choices anymore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard