deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut
I always have a cigarette before bed, its ritual. And I dont have Twitter, i think its fucking retarded.
Malloy must go
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Update me when you can

Macbeth wrote:

A 17-year-old Northwest Indiana boy is accused of a brutal crime against pets. Police say he hunted and killed three kittens in his neighborhood, then he posed for photos with the cats and posted them on Facebook.
hmm sounds familiar.

The prosecutor’s office is considering felony charges against this teen for abusing and killing the three kittens.
what a load of bullshit. i fucking hate you animal people
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

Macbeth wrote:

Update me when you can

Macbeth wrote:

A 17-year-old Northwest Indiana boy is accused of a brutal crime against pets. Police say he hunted and killed three kittens in his neighborhood, then he posed for photos with the cats and posted them on Facebook.
hmm sounds familiar.

The prosecutor’s office is considering felony charges against this teen for abusing and killing the three kittens.
Update you on what?
Malloy must go
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Whatever you are doing. Provide me with updates.
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

Macbeth wrote:

Whatever you are doing. Provide me with updates.
Sorry, Im not into the twitter, or facebook,  myspace, angies list or any of that other weird shit. If you want to always know what Im doing, then you are exactly the type of person I want to know nothing about anything Im doing. Gossip is for women and gay men, I am neither.
Malloy must go
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut
Ok so I just googled what angies list is and I will admit that makes no sense. Actually I even confused myself with that, but the rest of them are fucking stupid still.
Malloy must go
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Way to go, champ.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

hmm sounds familiar.

Yawn what badasses the pair of you are.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
you had to google angies list?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

RTHKI wrote:

you had to google angies list?
I'm not really up to date on a lot of things, I prefer it that way. Besides, I noticed that you pay a subscription to hear other people's opinon which I suppose is a good thing but it seems kind of one sided. About 5 years ago we had new siding and windows done so after I narrowed it down to the best 3 candidates I asked each of the contractors for 3 references. I called them all and spoke with them and then talked to the town building inspector. Seems like a lot of work, but when you shell out $25,000 I want to be more in depth than the internet.
Malloy must go
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
What the hell is angies list
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Paid membership-only business ratings list. Supposedly more reliable then yelp, but still accused of biased opinions.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

What the hell is angies list
people angie would do given half a chance. you made the list, champ!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Heck yeah
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Each time I'm on the beach I think how easy it would be to catch seagulls with a net or to blowgun them. Pigeons and squirrels are way more on top of their personal safety. If it's a windy day I could probably catch seagulls in a bag by jumping them. Good news for the apocalypse.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Have fun digging the garbage out of their insides.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Why would I eat seagull entrails to begin with? That goes in the burning alter for the diviners.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
Seagulls are carnivores, its not good to be eating carnivores.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut
And they are conditioned to be where there are food scraps, which will be scarce in an apacolypse.
Malloy must go
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Seagulls are carnivores, its not good to be eating carnivores.
thats what they want you to think

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard