unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedoms.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality
Nah nah nah nah naaaah
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6321|Graz, Austria
Those Muslim brotherhood mob idiots behave just like SA brown shirts in the 1930s.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

I love the bias western media that doesn't report that dozens of Egyptian troops and soldiers were killed during the crackdown the other day. Soldiers came in with tear gas and MB returned with AK fire. They brought it on themselves.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
lol, comparing the muslim brotherhood to alqaeda is like comparing the tea party to the lords resistance army in uganda.  the muslim brotherhood doesn't even have a military wing. it's the reason why egypt will not turn into a civil war like syria.

macbeth, it's disingenuous to say that the protestors are entirely to blame. the egyptian military started the violence when it started killing protestor, incarcerating dissidents on trumped up charges, and overthrowing egypt's first democratically elected president in a coup 69% of egyptians don't even support. the MB may be incompetent to a certain extent but they have been sabotaged by the egyptian military/Hosni Mubarak's establishment since Morsi took office.

this is just a power struggle between saudi arabia/uae and qatar(with iran playing a minor role). the saudis won this. the US doesn't really care who takes power in egypt as long as it isn't another Gamal Abdel Nasser/Ruhollah Khomeini.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard