Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
Who was the Son of the highest God, and the biggest healer in Antiquity? He healed the sick and even raised the dead. Hear and behold: former paralyzed walked again, the blind could miraculously see again, and the deaf could listen and the mute speak after the Master's gentle touch! But he did not only heal the body, he also healed the soul. They called him Saviour and Redeemer, and he healed both rich and poor, men and women, young and old, slaves and free men, friends and enemies. In one occasion a paralyzed man was brought to him in his bed, and took his bed and left walking after the Saviour had touched him. What was this Saviour's name?
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Horus.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

So how does this thread work?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Ty wrote:

Horus.
The term "Antiquity" is meant to describe the Greco-Roman world and Europe before the fall of Rome and the middle ages. So the answer to the OP is actually Jesus.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
Once someone gets the answer I will post another question. Like Bannadictus's Google Earth game.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3930|SL,UT

who is Jesus?
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
Keep trying
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

Alexander the Great
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
Nope but that was a better answer.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I'm probably going to get this wrong, but I'm going with Asclepius, son of Apollo. Got into some shit for resurrecting the dead and was killed by Zeus, but was resurrected later as a god to put an end to fights with Apollo over it.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
brian?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Krishna?

it's really not Horus?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

We give up.
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality
Asklepios aka Asclepius.

Next question:

Who was born by a mortal virgin mother and had a divine Father, and was known as the "Saviour of the world"? Before he was born his parents wandered to a bigger town, and prophets had foretold his birth and that he would be a king. This instigated a search for the infant Saviour by a leading figure who wanted to kill him. After growing up the Son of God was shown all the kingdoms of the world from a high mountain. He also walked on water and when he met his end his mother and his favorite disciple stood by him. He then tells his mother: "Do not cry, I'm going to heaven". When he dies he utters: "It is finished" and the earth trembles and darkness cover the land. Then he ascended to heaven, and his greatest achievement was to conquer death. Who was he?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Err Newbie said that
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The answer to the first question is also Jesus. Same with the second. Pointing out that Christian mythology borrows from Greek and Roman isn't groundbreaking. Meh
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
misleading
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality

Macbeth wrote:

Err Newbie said that
oops missed his answer
gj!
Stubbee
+223|6713|Reality

Brasso wrote:

Krishna?

it's really not Horus?
This is Krishna.

Wise men were led to his birth by a star, and his conception was miraculous. After his birth the ruler in the area wanted him dead and started a hunt for the child. But his parents were warned by a heavenly messenger who told them to escape over the river with the holy child. Here, he was met by shepherds. The boy grew up and did many great deeds, and was the mediator between God and man. Who was he?

Don't have one for Horus.
Steve-0
+214|3930|SL,UT

jesus, i'll never get any of these . . .
Brasso
+1,549|6600

are all of these basically going to be Jesus stories
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Stubbee wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Krishna?

it's really not Horus?
This is Krishna.

Wise men were led to his birth by a star, and his conception was miraculous. After his birth the ruler in the area wanted him dead and started a hunt for the child. But his parents were warned by a heavenly messenger who told them to escape over the river with the holy child. Here, he was met by shepherds. The boy grew up and did many great deeds, and was the mediator between God and man. Who was he?

Don't have one for Horus.
Hercules
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
please stop
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I am the Greek goddess of youth and forgiveness. My father was Zeus. Heracles was my husband. My roman name Juventas is the root of the English word juvenile.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Juventas. Kind of silly to have the name in the question.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard