GoDengo
+0|6667
[it's been in the news]

So did he get his Veteran Knife Badge?
No, honestly.. I feel sorry for the victims and hope the media doesn't blame videos or video games again..
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6722|Melbourne, Australia
yer bro i did the drumroll for him =]
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6764

hAXOR
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6741|The Hague, Netherlands

GoDengo wrote:

[it's been in the news]

No, honestly.. I feel sorry for the victims and hope the media doesn't blame videos or video games again..
Indeed, feel sorry for the victims too
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
hes been waiting til patch 1.3 came out so he could get basic, vet, and expert all in one day lol

did he actually kill anyone, or just stab them?

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-05-27 08:10:23)

[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6582|behind you
im not any good with this serioys stuff but yea thats pretty sad
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6583|England
probably dreaming about karkand and pistol/knife servers

sad shit though and i hope everyone makes a quick recovery and feel bad for familes involed.

Last edited by [netsas]knight (2006-05-27 08:12:09)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6633|Washington, DC

that's sad alright, but what's sadder is how easily we can make fun of it.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6741|The Hague, Netherlands

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

indeed, was thinking the same thing
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

indeed, was thinking the same thing
yes it is... he hax... and he should be banned (imprisoned) for life.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6650
he didnt kill anyone but some have very serious wounds and are still in hospital.
it was after the opening party for the new main-trainstation in berlin. his victims had no chance because he backstabbed every single one... now anyone making fun about this... well some people have a weird sense of humor
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
there was no need to give me - point my friend, i was just going off of what others said...yes i did make a joke, but no reason to throw a hissy fit.  Im glad noone died over it, that is good.  Its sad that some bloke would just go on a rampage and stab people in the back as they are walking around the subway/trainstation.  People like that need to be rounded up and stuck on an island together so they can just kill/hurt each other.  Sad sad situation.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6564
Oh no!  We're all so horrible for laughing at it!  We shall all burn in hell!  Given the number of people who die or are exploited every day (and the fact that we are all complicit in it), I really don't think 18 knife wounds is that big a deal.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6661| United States of America
i never made fun of it im gonna go to heven while thou rots in hell
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6678|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
whiskey tango foxtrot!
Eboreus
+46|6650
1st: as already stated in a private message I didnt give him -1
2nd: just because people die everywhere all the time, this does not get a tiny bit better
3rd: it became even worse because one of the first vicitimes this asshole stabbed is HIV positive, which means that a lot more people could be infected with it as well

if you have a problem with me critizing you for a weird sense of humor, so be it - I dont care
Home
Section.80
+447|6851|Seattle, Washington, USA

What the heck?? 28 people? Why didn't someone beat the crap out of him as soon as they noticed??
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6570|NYC / Hamburg

GoDengo wrote:

Exactly what i was thinking
i spend too much time infront of pc
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Eboreus
+46|6650

Homeschtar wrote:

What the heck?? 28 people? Why didn't someone beat the crap out of him as soon as they noticed??
there were a few thousand people and it seems as if he just moved with the crowd, so noone was able to exactly notice who the attacker was - took them 10 minutes to identify him
Rosse_modest
+76|6779|Antwerp, Flanders

max wrote:

GoDengo wrote:

Exactly what i was thinking
i spend too much time infront of pc
First thing I thought when I saw it on the news was "knife whore just wanted to get his expert badge eh"
Probably played a little too much BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard