Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5729|USA

Wii U(rself)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,733|5064|eXtreme to the maX
https://boozeonline.com.au/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/squires-golden.jpg
#FreeBritney
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4136|Sydney
Bought a couple six packs of nice wine from work.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5695|Oxferd Ohire
brickyard gp tix
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|4939|Toronto
Popped into a junkyard at the opposite end of town as I was passing by. They had a mint 1989 3series convertible with a hardtop. I paid $200 for the top, seats, steering wheel, radio, lights and some trim.

All that is now posted for sale, should be making around $2300 in the next couple of weeks. 1000% profit ftw.
I like pie.
baggs
Member
+732|5162

TSI wrote:

Popped into a junkyard at the opposite end of town as I was passing by. They had a mint 1989 3series convertible with a hardtop. I paid $200 for the top, seats, steering wheel, radio, lights and some trim.

All that is now posted for sale, should be making around $2300 in the next couple of weeks. 1000% profit ftw.
That is awesome, I've been looking for Mk3 Golf VR6's to grab the leather interiors out of.

Did you get the door cards/panels as well? You can usually get really good money for them, especially as you said it was in such good condition.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4543

oh my god I am going to buy a shocknife
https://www.popularairsoft.com/files/images/Animated_Shocknife_2.gif
It is a training knife that gives you a light shock. People train in self defense with it.




special forces here i come
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+761|5642|United States of America
$500
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5700|London

DesertFox- wrote:

$500
how much did you pay?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5700|London

oh and i got a haircut and some trousers from the same shop
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|4939|Toronto

baggs wrote:

TSI wrote:

Popped into a junkyard at the opposite end of town as I was passing by. They had a mint 1989 3series convertible with a hardtop. I paid $200 for the top, seats, steering wheel, radio, lights and some trim.

All that is now posted for sale, should be making around $2300 in the next couple of weeks. 1000% profit ftw.
That is awesome, I've been looking for Mk3 Golf VR6's to grab the leather interiors out of.

Did you get the door cards/panels as well? You can usually get really good money for them, especially as you said it was in such good condition.
They were a bit scuffed up, so I passed. No more space in my car anyways...maybe I'll go back and grab some more stuff.
I like pie.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4543

If the PS4 doesn't sell big Sony is done for. I miss the time when Sony had the best and most desired electronics in the world.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674
sony already is pretty much done for.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5729|USA

Oh, I wouldn't say that. Even if the PS4 is a spectacular flop, it won't kill them.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5674
theyre losing incredible amount of market share in every area they used to dominate. they need serious restructuring and need to keep their talent.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+640|5248|Washington St.
bought a vacuum today. the worst part? i actually got excited. getting old rocks.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+209|2917|SL,UT

vacuums suck.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5695|Oxferd Ohire
canon 400mm f5.6 rental
motogp tix
nascar tix
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5729|USA

Cybargs wrote:

theyre losing incredible amount of market share in every area they used to dominate. they need serious restructuring and need to keep their talent.
Even if they were cut in half with one chunk withering and dying outright, they'd still be massive.

One thing that would really kick up my faith in them is improved blu-ray functionality on PC, because it's anybody's guess which disc will play and which won't because of some anti-piracy measure's casting of the runes, consulting of the stars or whatnot.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4543

Okay it was an exaggeration. They haven't made a profit in 5 years and are 25% of their size in 2002 but still have a tens of billions in revenue.

BlackBerry is screwed though we can all agree.

It is interesting  that the 3 console makers Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony are all companies whose best days are behind them. Mostly Apples fault and they are on decline too.
CC-Marley
Member
+407|5786
Yesterday I finally got 4 new Michelin tires. $1000 gone just like that.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4316|London, England
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61zZeq24HOL._SL1500_.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,711|5695|Oxferd Ohire
ok
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,040|5580|Little Bentcock
I had a dream I bought myself a fountain pen last night.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4316|London, England
I've really come to like writing with them a lot.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard