I'm still around when I'm not sleeping or working
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Steve-0 wrote:

To Uzique;

Uzique wrote:

we need every active poster we can get.
1. stop being a prick to everyone, all the time.

2. drop the "uzique the lesser" persona. we get it, you live near an urban area, not a rural one.

3. share reading recommendations, because apparently you live your life through books, not experiences. we get it, you have had > 9 real life experiences and taken an acetaminophen when you had a headache once was one of them.

4. you are hetero, you posted a picture of a mannish girl friend and protest too much when your effeminate style is noted. grow a pair.

5. let other forum members have the last word once in awhile. we get it, in your own mind your life experience that equals some posters' registered days makes you an authority in, well, nothing - excuses you for diarrhea of the keyboard (in your mind).

6. and lastly, Uzique had a sense of humor, and if someone poked fun at him he would have said "well done, asshole" but this new uzique the lesser is poisoning the well.

you keep launching personal attacks as a forum de riguer, offered unsolicited advice to everyone and drove away the active membership.

RSVP with "you 'merican asshole" and not drop an 3+ paragraph response or

do what your entitled, english, scholarship unbritish instincts tell you to do.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i respect the s-word, though.
i will not pretend that this is anything but a send up, a parody, a political cartoon.

But it is also a confession, that i liked Uzique.

uzique the lesser can suck my american balls.
Cisse
+63|4360
Just finished Dragons Dogma, top game
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Roc18 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

To Uzique;

Uzique wrote:

2. drop the "uzique the lesser" persona. we get it, you live near an urban area, not a rural one.

3. share reading recommendations, because apparently you live your life through books, not experiences. we get it, you have had > 9 real life experiences and taken an acetaminophen when you had a headache once was one of them.

4. you are hetero, you posted a picture of a mannish girl friend and protest too much when your effeminate style is noted. grow a pair.

5. let other forum members have the last word once in awhile. we get it, in your own mind your life experience that equals some posters' registered days makes you an authority in, well, nothing - excuses you for diarrhea of the keyboard (in your mind).

6. and lastly, Uzique had a sense of humor, and if someone poked fun at him he would have said "well done, asshole" but this new uzique the lesser is poisoning the well.

you keep launching personal attacks as a forum de riguer, offered unsolicited advice to everyone and drove away the active membership.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i respect the s-word, though.
i will not pretend that this is anything but a send up, a parody, a political cartoon.

did you just requote this because it's comedy gold?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Steve-0 wrote:

To Uzique;

Uzique wrote:

Who's laughing? You do suck.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
oh jay stop fucking crying. 2 days ago you were talking to me fine. what's got you upset now? some comment i made about overweight people in NY? go make a new forum with burnzz. you are a baby.

oh and i was being sincere when i said i appreciated someone like nyte gulping down his cojones to say 'sorry'. the fuck is wrong with you people? i swear sometimes we are not even reading the same posts.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 15:43:06)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
I saw a delivery van outside where I work today for some place called "Munters"
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
I love me some uni sushi.  So fucking good.
Alpha as fuck.
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Yes
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Cisse wrote:

Just finished Dragons Dogma, top game
Console exclusive. I still haven't finished Red Dead Redemption.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

What are daddy's friday evenings made of? Multi-motherfucking-tasking!

Emptying the dishwasher while mangling dem bed sheets & drinking beer!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Take it somewhere else old man. This thread is for the living.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

You consider yourself to be alive? That's a laugh.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Gotta work tomorrow
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

Jay wrote:

Gotta work tomorrow
I chose to.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

Gotta work tomorrow
I chose to.
I had a rush project dumped in my lap this morning. It's a whole floor renovation and the client made last minute changes that arrived in my office today. I have to redo all the calcs, change all the ductwork and get it out for bid by Tuesday. At least the ACU's are staying the same
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

Lake Tahoe

https://i.imgur.com/LPdvljH.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Too bad the tree in the foreground is shadowed.
Steve-0
+214|3951|SL,UT

dammit, you*re right. i should've used HDR, The Great Enhancer Of All Things Photographic

Dam you, minutiae moderator, for exposing the most trivial part of the composition, and dam me, the photographer, for not leverage the power and wealth of PHOTOSHOP for making every single picture the MOST IMPORTANT EVER!!11!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Big deal. I swear, the whining is about to shoot through the roof.
what the fuck? i can't post in the photography thread, you never critiqued a single post in that thread, and now you want to chime in that the light, angle, and incidental shadow are

nevermind. it's just a picture i thought i'd share.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Please put this disclaimer in your signature:

"Do not comment on my photographs. BF2S is my personal photobucket."
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
l
o
l

TEMPERS BE FRAYIN

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-27 04:44:33)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
Saturday morning drama on bf2s
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
he's got soul but he isn't a soldier
Steve-0
+214|3951|SL,UT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Please put this disclaimer in your signature:

"Do not comment on my photographs. BF2S is my personal photobucket."
done.

i'll bet you edited that post three times, didn't you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
if we're not allowed to comment may i suggest you get a blog or flickr

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard