RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
jnumbers
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i think burnzz is the only guy that's permanently annoyed, and that's just the rage bubbling up from years of alcohol abuse. i bet he's getting a rosy red nose.

hey burnzz if i leave for a week, keep lurking the forums (as you always do, whether you're banned or not), and tell me how it improves. i look forward to seeing the post activity and free-flowing discussion. you can bring all your whining faggots back and really restart bf2s.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

In my experience the mods and users from the Nordic have been the worst. Especially Varegg.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Still at work
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

Uzique wrote:

i think burnzz is the only guy that's permanently annoyed, and that's just the rage bubbling up from years of alcohol abuse. i bet he's getting a rosy red nose.

hey burnzz if i leave for a week, keep lurking the forums (as you always do, whether you're banned or not), and tell me how it improves. i look forward to seeing the post activity and free-flowing discussion. you can bring all your whining faggots back and really restart bf2s.
wow

i like how you've personalized this.

Uzique wrote:

i love how the people that whine the loudest are the ones that would post maybe 3 times a week anyway.
i will say, uzique was cool and this asshole who calls himself 'uzique the lesser' really is the lesser of the two.

why the username "uzique the lesser"? did you get banned at one point, and create a new account?

you go ahead, take a week off, read a good book. i will 'lurk' in your absence and enjoy it.

cheers homie! bring back uzique, and i believe you will see a markedly better disposition on my behalf.

Uzique wrote:

we need every active poster we can get.
maybe it would happen.

bring back 'uzique the lesser' and

Uzique the Tosser wrote:

i never said a single negative thing to you, in fact. so please stop crying.
leave this douche behind. i challenge you to be a decent human, i've given up drinking so stop with the lame, outdated personal attacks.

thank you.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

settle down guys

next guy to do a personal insult is gay
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

Macbeth wrote:

In my experience the mods and users from the Nordic have been the worst. Especially Varegg.
"The Nordic"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
kmao
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3929|SL,UT

miss you already xoxoxo
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

that's better
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
whats up with burnzys letter?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

13/f/taiwan wrote:

http://boingboing.net/2013/07/24/technologically-illiterate-mp.html

she sounds like the british version of ted stevens. for all those who missed out on the catchy musix video while it was popular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
God dammit, I'd gotten that song out of my head long ago. Thanks a lot.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Well people (including you uzique) may not be properly annoyed, but the incessant bitching between some of the members permeates every thread. It's boring man
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

bennisboy wrote:

Well people (including you uzique) may not be properly annoyed, but the incessant bitching between some of the members permeates every thread. It's boring man
I hope you are not referring to me. I just come here and post my Asians without trying to start any trouble.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

bennisboy wrote:

what do you add? nothing. see you. no one is bitching. there's just very little to talk about. i enjoy the good sport.

does anyone else get the feeling from burnzz's random late-night postings, like the newbie attack and now my 'open letter', that he has a mental illness? he talks about ATG being crazy and weird, but he has been on his own 6-month 'zombies are coming' bug-eyed shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

footage of the train in spain
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

what do you add? nothing. see you. no one is bitching. there's just very little to talk about. i enjoy the good sport.

does anyone else get the feeling from burnzz's random late-night postings, like the newbie attack and now my 'open letter', that he has a mental illness? he talks about ATG being crazy and weird, but he has been on his own 6-month 'zombies are coming' bug-eyed shit.
Oh noez, I add nothing... Don't really care. Too many people on here just bitch moan and the like.

Burnzz is a decent guy, dunno why you two have such beef
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
nor do i. he started ranting at me because i told him to stop drinking. he had a few months where he'd get super drunk and ruin the forum. locking active threads he started, ranting about ATG, calling anyone who said they liked ATG a psycho/faggot/ruiner of the forum, etc. we're talking total melt-downs. burnzz used to be cool with me. now i'm the antichrist. i don't get it either. i really don't care. it's mostly amusing when he gets drunk and starts these huge drama-mine threads where he acts like his life is over (it maybe is, i don't know).

my basic point is that most people here spend more time complaining about the quality of the forums than they do actually posting content. nobody ever fixed a situation by moaning. 90% of my posts are on-topic discussions. 90% of burnzz's posts are whining that me/macbeth/newbie/tucker/ATG/whoever is still here.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 08:19:44)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Someone give zique a whaaaaamburger and some french cries.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
yeh i'm so upset about everything on this forum :'(

might write an open letter to vocalize how i feel and try and get a little closure
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Hows the view from inside your own ass.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
doesn't look all that different from your mother's womb, actually.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
So you're admitting you have a vagina.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
. . .
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
I... Wait... What?
:s

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard