Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

russians sound extremely frustrated.
can you blame them? everybody and his mother in law is out to bash russians for something these days.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

have you historically always blamed everyone but yourselves?
oh, historically we are usually capable of putting blame where it belongs. what we don't really like is when somebody else tries to do it for us. don't do that and we'll get along just fine.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

<here be the bullshit that western media hammers into the heads of "progressive and enlightened" about russia>
if you insist on chewing on that line of crap, man, who am i to tell you otherwise. i addressed a lot of that stuff in my many posts on these forums and nobody was capable of countering my points yet. it's my word - i''ve been living here all my life and seen for myself most of the stuff you only have second hand info about - against the word of your fucking media, who gets paid to report what it's paid to report, while i have nothing to gain by voicing my opinion here. you choose whom do you listen to.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705
do you get your opinions about the west from russia today?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia
no
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
shahter you always come up with this 'western propaganda' line. it's fucking lazy man. i've linked you in PM's in the past proper academic/literary/historical journals that i read. that have russian citizens writing for them, or ex-journalists or academics from russia. not a bunch of white western liberals wringing their hands and keeping the cold war propaganda flowing. okay i don't read cyrillic and can't check the russian news-media, but stop trying to malign everyone with a bad thing to say as 'indoctrinated'. i'm a training academic. i don't read fox news.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

shahter you always come up with this 'western propaganda' line. it's fucking lazy man. i've linked you in PM's in the past proper academic/literary/historical journals that i read. that have russian citizens writing for them, or ex-journalists or academics from russia. not a bunch of white western liberals wringing their hands and keeping the cold war propaganda flowing. okay i don't read cyrillic and can't check the russian news-media, but stop trying to malign everyone with a bad thing to say as 'indoctrinated'. i'm a training academic. i don't read fox news.
but those writings were done by western agents trained in propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6679|Tampa Bay Florida
He can't explain the pictures of neo-nazi's frothing at the mouth and bloody gay people getting loaded into police vans.  He's the Russian equivalent of an right-wing Republican.  When I see him say "western propaganda", I see Republicans saying "muslims"

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-25 04:56:31)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
lol i remember specifically linking him a proper peer-reviewed journal article written by an academic that had spent about 5 years of her life living in russia, studying its history very fairly and objectively. but then he'll say i "read the western media". the only western paper i read is the guardian, dude. i don't really read 'news' much. and the guardian very seldom mentions russia in any of its articles.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 04:56:43)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

Spearhead wrote:

He can't explain the pictures of neo-nazi's frothing at the mouth and bloody gay people getting loaded into police vans.  He's the Russian equivalent of an right-wing Republican.  When I see him say "western propaganda", I see Republicans saying "muslims"
those pictures were staged in a cia black site to make russia look bad.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm a training academic. i don't read fox news.
orly? your previous post reads exactly like it's been pulled from fox news.

anyway, you want to know about krokodil dens? - i've been in one.
and i've seen gays beaten on.
and my wife had money extorted from her by the orthodox priest so that the fucker doesn't tell her husband at the time about some things she told him on confession.
and i've seen a lot of other stuff. but that doesn't make russia into what those fuckers in your media try to make of it. the fact is, shit happens around the globe - the whole world is fucked up. deal with it.

p.s. and stick your "proper peer-reviewed journal article" where the sun doesn't shine while you are at it.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol i remember specifically linking him a proper peer-reviewed journal article written by an academic that had spent about 5 years of her life living in russia, studying its history very fairly and objectively. but then he'll say i "read the western media". the only western paper i read is the guardian, dude. i don't really read 'news' much. and the guardian very seldom mentions russia in any of its articles.
It's ironic because a lot of Americans go to RT these days for information that is outside the American-media-propaganda complex.  RT has a very large American audience.  Wonder how many Russians listen to NPR or watch PBS?  lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243
lol yeah goddamn that peer-reviewed global academic conspiracy. nothing beats the personal truths of the underground man!

and no shahter, that "shit doesn't just happen" anywhere else. i have never heard about people being extorted by corrupt priests. i have never heard of journalists being shot for expressing a view critical of the government. that shit does not happen. and krokodil is a whole other level of depravity to western drug-use and debauchery. ditto your levels of alcoholism out in the provinces. you make scotland look like a dry state. "shit happens" is a rather blithe and ignorant 'turning the other cheek' approach for someone who is so sensitive about 'truth'.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 05:10:51)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4243

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

It's ironic because a lot of Americans go to RT these days for information that is outside the American-media-propaganda complex.  RT has a very large American audience.  Wonder how many Russians listen to NPR or watch PBS?  lol
to be fair american media is uniquely shit and dumb. even AJ makes you guys look bad.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
The commercialized media, sure.  There are plenty of non-commercialized, non-propaganda based news outlets in the US though.  Cable news has been dying a slow death for a while now.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

He can't explain the pictures of neo-nazi's frothing at the mouth and bloody gay people getting loaded into police vans.
i already explained that - one group of cretins got beaten up by another group of cretins. then they all were loaded into police vans. what's there to discuss?

He's the Russian equivalent of an right-wing Republican.  When I see him say "western propaganda", I see Republicans saying "muslims"
you are an american equivalent of a brainwashed fucking idiot. i don't really care when you say anything - you are, like most of the members of these forums - an interested specimen: an english speaking piece of shit i could poke to get some response. it's not particularly funny, but since i've no real practice in the language i'll take what i can get. i'd still prefer uzique or even macbeth - they are at least capable of thinking for themselves... ummm... kinda. you are just a mass of cliche's and stereotypes.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone

Shahter wrote:

there's no any kind of anti-gay state policy in russia. period.

Shahter wrote:

what's wrong with banning propaganda? they are not banning gays, just propaganda.
wow...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

Shahter wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

He can't explain the pictures of neo-nazi's frothing at the mouth and bloody gay people getting loaded into police vans.
i already explained that - one group of cretins got beaten up by another group of cretins. then they all were loaded into police vans. what's there to discuss?

He's the Russian equivalent of an right-wing Republican.  When I see him say "western propaganda", I see Republicans saying "muslims"
you are an american equivalent of a brainwashed fucking idiot. i don't really care when you say anything - you are, like most of the members of these forums - an interested specimen: an english speaking piece of shit i could poke to get some response. it's not particularly funny, but since i've no real practice in the language i'll take what i can get. i'd still prefer uzique or even macbeth - they are at least capable of thinking for themselves... ummm... kinda. you are just a mass of cliche's and stereotypes.
What do you mean even Macbeth?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705

DrunkFace wrote:

Shahter wrote:

there's no any kind of anti-gay state policy in russia. period.

Shahter wrote:

what's wrong with banning propaganda? they are not banning gays, just propaganda.
wow...
the gays are obviously infiltrating every level of russian government with their propaganda. they must be stopped.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and no shahter, that "shit doesn't just happen" anywhere else.
how do you know?

i have never heard about people being extorted by corrupt priests.
and because you never heard about that it means it doesn't happen?

i have never heard of journalists being shot for expressing a view critical of the government.
and because you never heard about that it means it doesn't happen?

that shit does not happen. and krokodil is a whole other level of depravity to western drug-use and debauchery. ditto your levels of alcoholism out in the provinces. you make scotland look like a dry state. "shit happens" is a rather blithe and ignorant 'turning the other cheek' approach for someone who is so sensitive about 'truth'.
yeah, yeah. whatever.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705
im sure BBC journalists disappear and get killed all the time without their colleagues noticing.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Macbeth wrote:

What do you mean even Macbeth?
you are not as interesting as uzique a target for... how to phrase that... provoking waves of stuff written in english i could, well, try to reply to. you are, however, better than most.

does that answer your question?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Shahter wrote:

i already explained that - one group of cretins got beaten up by another group of cretins.
LOL

you are an american equivalent of a brainwashed fucking idiot. i don't really care when you say anything - you are, like most of the members of these forums - an interested specimen: an english speaking piece of shit i could poke to get some response.
Funny because you were the one who turned the gay rights thread into something personal because it makes your country look bad.  Meanwhile 99 percent of the rest of these forums we consistently complain about our own countries.  As in, actually have spirited discussions. And mac calls you out on one thing and you lose your shit.  It's pathetic.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

Shahter wrote:

i already explained that - one group of cretins got beaten up by another group of cretins.
LOL

you are an american equivalent of a brainwashed fucking idiot. i don't really care when you say anything - you are, like most of the members of these forums - an interested specimen: an english speaking piece of shit i could poke to get some response.
Funny because you were the one who turned the gay rights thread into something personal because it makes your country look bad.  Meanwhile 99 percent of the rest of these forums we consistently complain about our own countries.  As in, actually have spirited discussions. And mac calls you out on one thing and you lose your shit.  It's pathetic.
i already told you i'm not pissed. like, at all. why do you keep telling me i am? are you feeling okay?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6570|SE London

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

They mentioned the Alexei Navalny case...

Obviously nothing even remotely dodgy about that because Russia is perfect.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6764|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

They mentioned the Alexei Navalny case...

Obviously nothing even remotely dodgy about that because Russia is perfect.
nothing even remotely "dodgy" - this process is 100% political, anybody could see that.
however, that doesn't change the fact that navalny is a fraud and his place is behind the bars. the problem is that too many people who's place is behind the bars along with navalny are the ones putting him there. i only hope more will follow, but that's another story.
BVC
+325|6684
Russia's new laws basically say that if anyone speaks out against discrimination on the basis of sexuality (is there an "ism" to cover that?), they'll be thrown in jail.  Also gay PDA is banned, and the laws explicitely apply to foreigners as well as locals, so in theory you could see some gay olympic atheletes being arrested in 2014.

Also, this is a little old but:
http://www.ibtimes.com/homophobes-likel … nds-434958
Headline/TLDR;- " Homophobes Likely To Be Closet Gays, Study Finds "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard