Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/photos-from-russia-everyone-needs-to-see

Photographic evidence in direct contradiction of what you just said.

I do not consider you to be a reliable source
there's no photographic evidence of there being anything in the law about banning foreign tourists who are gays.

and you are welcome consider me whatever you want, but i've been living in this country for 37 years. that's longer than lgbt existed as a movement.  go figure.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
But I thought Stonewall was in the 60's.... you know what, never mind
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
its funny because people thought commies were gay, except you lot hate gay people way more than anyone.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

But I thought Stonewall was in the 60's.... you know what, never mind
it wasn't the lgbt we know today, but yeah, i already told you to fuck off. i honestly don't know why you keep talking out of your ass here.

Cybargs wrote:

its funny because people thought commies were gay, except you lot hate gay people way more than anyone.
you see, maybe you should not pretend to know who or what members of such a big group of people as "commies" all hate. you'll look less of an ass that way.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Your'e wrong, the Stonewall riots are what literally led to the modern LGBT movement.  So, so far you have denied something happened, which I then posted pictures of, and now you are obviously wrong about something else.

Like I said, you should feel embarrassed for Russia.  It's not personal, even though you think it is for some reason.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-07-25 00:39:26)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
western propaganda.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

Macbeth wrote:

From what I have read there is a lot of resentment against wealthy Asian men from China going to Russia and taking back white Russian women with them since the girls want out and China doesn't produce enough females.
It's not so much the girls want out, more along the lines there's an 88 to 100 ratio of men to women, making it harder for women to get good husbands. Also, I recall there being a population decline, so obviously they wouldn't like any Russian leaving the country. Perhaps Shahter could correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

Last edited by War Man (2013-07-25 00:48:02)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

It is hard to get a good husband because they are all drunks and heroin addicts.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6750|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

It is hard to get a good husband because they are all drunks and heroin addicts.
For mother vodka.
Alpha as fuck.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

Macbeth wrote:

That as well

Last edited by War Man (2013-07-25 01:36:26)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

Your'e wrong, the Stonewall riots are what literally led to the modern LGBT movement.
/sigh. fuck off.

So, so far you have denied something happened, which I then posted pictures of, and now you are obviously wrong about something else.
you did not post a picture illustrating a "law to ban foreign tourists for being gays". you posted pictures of some bipshits walking about in the streets getting beaten on. fuck off.

Like I said, you should feel embarrassed for Russia.  It's not personal, even though you think it is for some reason.
didn't i tell you to fuck off already?

p.s. also, it's really hard to get a good husband in america - they are all overweight diabetics on wellfare and their weak noodles wouldn't even allow them to jerk off properly, let alone satisfy a woman.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-07-25 02:12:58)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
How would you know?  You came here to try and get a husband? 
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

#1 destination for Russian brides in the world

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-07-25 02:17:32)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

didn't i tell you to fuck off already?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Macbeth wrote:

#1 destination of Russian brides in the world
uh-huh. but they are not after your men - just their welfare.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
lol
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
uh-huh. it's really funny, because those fuckers actually believe their russian wives are there for them because they are good husbands.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Providing for your wife is part of being a good husband.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Shahter wrote:

uh-huh. it's really funny, because those fuckers actually believe their russian wives are there for them because they are good husbands.
Fucks Americans give about Russian brides : zero.  Really, no one gives a shit.  You might as well be talking about the tooth fairy, or midgets.  It's funny how angry you are getting over this.

Anyway, go beat up some fags
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Macbeth wrote:

Providing for your wife is part of being a good husband.
yeah, i agree. leaching off the state for ones wife is quite another thing, don't you think so?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Men who get mail order brides are on welfare?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Spearhead wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Fucks Americans give about Russian brides : zero.  Really, no one gives a shit.  You might as well be talking about the tooth fairy, or midgets.  It's funny how angry you are getting over this.
i'm getting angry? really?
fuck off already, dude, you are a piece of shit from the other side of the globe talking about things you know nothing about. you are quite incapable of making me angry.

Anyway, go beat up some fags
i don't really need to. they are getting beaten just fine without me.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Macbeth wrote:

Men who get mail order brides are on welfare?
of course. the same way all russians are drunks and heroin addicts all americans are fat impotent diabetics on welfare.
there.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
russians sound extremely frustrated. have you historically always blamed everyone but yourselves?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
nothing is 'officially outlawed' but political dissidents find their assets seized or their asses in jail for fabricated crimes. rich oligarchs and businessmen either find their shit taken over by the state or a gun in their face on the street. women speaking up for female rights and displaying their bodies get beat. gays speaking up for their equal right to assemble and take pride in their sexuality (as heterosexuals do) get beat. rockbands that sing about the political system's obvious corruption and obvious 'managed' democracy get put in jail. journalists get shot, murdered, or beat. ex-spies or diplomats living in foreign countries find radioactive material in their soup. meanwhile half the country out in the boondocks just deal with huge levels of alcohol abuse, fighting, and gang/football/race related violence, because of boredom more than anything else - there's fuckall else to do in these ex-industrial towns. russian junkies come up with ever more fucked up ways of putting battery acid and lens cleaner in their veins - krokodil - just because they've got nothing else to lose. shit that would make a western junkie feel fussy. meanwhile half the country out in the outer satellite states - the caucasus - get raided by military incursions and APC's rolling through their streets. killed and murdered because they want independence from a mother-state that considers them racial and religious inferiors.

russia is true paradise.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-25 04:24:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard