Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Strangely enough, the one on the left looks like my girlfriend but without the tits.  It's as if I'm looking at her with breast implants.  Sadly I have to settle for A-cups IRL.
my girlfriend has D cups. sux2bu nyte. not so asian alpha anymore huh, you know what's really alpha if you're asian? go date a white girl with blonde hair blue eyes.
i date a blonde girl with blonde hair blue eyes, dd cup, about 4 surnames and a few hundred k in the bank

#winning
€mfw
¢¢¢hodgetwinsarmy
but youre white upper class brit, it's expected of you.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
whoah let's not get racial. one minute you're getting upset about being overly-identified as an asian, the next you're using your race as some disparaging "i'm asian and i even managed to get a whitie" statement? jeeez man talk about race-hate.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

whoah let's not get racial. one minute you're getting upset about being overly-identified as an asian, the next you're using your race as some disparaging "i'm asian and i even managed to get a whitie" statement? jeeez man talk about race-hate.
wat
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
you bitch and moan when people make comments about you being asian, stressing you have a "white dad" and calling me racist for saying that because you're asian i assumed you were born in taiwan. but then as soon as you can use your asian-status to 'big up' yourself and make your social graces seem more impressive, you'll rely on the crutch of 'white women hate asian men' as quick as you can. so are you race-proud or race-hating? do you want to be identified as asian or do you want to stress your white father genes? you can't have it both ways, man.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-24 04:24:54)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you bitch and moan when people make comments about you being asian, stressing you have a "white dad" and calling me racist for saying that because you're asian i assumed you were born in taiwan. but then as soon as you can use your asian-status to 'big up' yourself and make your social graces seem more impressive, you'll rely on the crutch of 'white women hate asian men' as quick as you can. so are you race-proud or race-hating? do you want to be identified as asian or do you want to stress your white father genes? you can't have it both ways, man.
jesus take a joke/backhanded compliment.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i'm joking with you, twerp
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
sarcasm meter broken, long day at work bra

to answer your question anyway:

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/538/731/0fc.gif

Last edited by Cybargs (2013-07-24 04:40:04)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Strangely enough, the one on the left looks like my girlfriend but without the tits.  It's as if I'm looking at her with breast implants.  Sadly I have to settle for A-cups IRL.
my girlfriend has D cups. sux2bu nyte. not so asian alpha anymore huh, you know what's really alpha if you're asian? go date a white girl with blonde hair blue eyes.
i date a blonde girl with blonde hair blue eyes, dd cup, about 4 surnames and a few hundred k in the bank

#winning
€mfw
¢¢¢hodgetwinsarmy
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
I hope those D's stay perky when they are 40 with kids.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

pirana6 wrote:

i like the one on the left more.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

i like the one on the left more.
Nice.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Nyte wrote:

i've seen my gf's mom, and yes. plus the whole family are fitness freaks and gym 4-5 times a week.

enjoy staring at an emaciated washboard when you are 40. nothing like getting home from a hard day at work to nuzzle your head on your wife's breast-bone.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

i've seen my gf's mom, and yes. plus the whole family are fitness freaks and gym 4-5 times a week.

enjoy staring at an emaciated washboard when you are 40. nothing like getting home from a hard day at work to nuzzle your head on your wife's breast-bone.
I prefer playing video games, working out, or relaxing to trance music when I get home from work.  But I see and appreciate your comment.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I prefer playing video games, working out, or relaxing to trance music when I get home from work.
bwahahaha
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I prefer playing video games, working out, or relaxing to trance music when I get home from work.
bwahahaha
You're welcome.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
sorry i just pictured you getting home from work, turning away from your a-cup girlfriend in disgrace and then going to a quiet room to put an eye-mask on and listen to armand van helden at maximal volumes.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

you forgot playing cod17 with a bud light
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

anyway
https://i.imgur.com/Uz5TS.jpg
look at all that hair
Roc18
`
>dat bellybutton piercing

I wouldn't be surprised if she turned around and had a lower back tattoo as well.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

stop trolling, trayvon
Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

stop trolling, trayvon
lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

stop trolling, trayvon
"always with the racism".

macb you're getting better at posting decent asians.

(but worse at racism).
Tripulaci0n
+14|6126
Uzi how can you be an aspiring Oxford scholar and be so simple as to assume all that matters is a nice rack? Or are you trolling so far over our heads we don't even realize it?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
where did i say "all that matters is a nice rack"? i'm just laughing at nyte's failed alpha status. my girlfriend is an aspiring oxbridge scholar too. which should tell that she's got enough brains, class and personality surplus to DD frontage. my girlfriend is rad as hell. pretty sure half of this forum has seen her live on boiler room tv with me. she gives ME music recommendations sometimes. i have never communicated anywhere the idea that all i careabout is tits. notice i never ever post in the (frankly lolworthy) tits/ass threads. doesn't interest me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard