Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

ziques gf is pretty hot, anyone claiming otherwise is just blinded in their hatred/jealousy. i mean, im sure mahkham has so many hot women and i certainly know engineering doesnt
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Winston_Churchill wrote:

ziques gf is pretty hot, anyone claiming otherwise is just blinded in their hatred/jealousy. i mean, im sure mahkham has so many hot women and i certainly know engineering doesnt
https://i.minus.com/ibjWZui6GmnPpb.gif
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
lol plastic surgery
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Nyte wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

So you would fuck John cusack?
Yes.... yes I would. If he was a hot female.
To each their own.

Anyways, I think I've done enough damage.  I'll be back to check up on things in a few days.
lol 'damage'. hahaha. all you've done is show yourself to be incredibly insecure. i'll talk shit about people on here based on how they post or what they say, but i'll never riffle through photos of loved ones or family members to talk pointless shite about people who don't even post here. that's pathetic. you talk about your "six inch penis", but all you've 'achieved' there is showing everyone that you're a petty little man. frustrated and stupid. i think it's pretty funny that i even said in this thread that i don't want to see EM's kids or family, it's "his business". i just said his wife better be good looking if he's going to harshly smack-talk an entire race (YOUR RACE'S women, dipshit).

and ooooh no, a random asian badass has a photo of my girlfriend that he's going to give to the.... "internet"!!?!??! i'm sure the internet will be so interested in a photo of a random couple, like the one hundred billion other random couple photos that can be accessed on any social networking site! some devastating ammo you have there

also my girlfriend has had 2 partners in her entire life. a teenage boyfriend up until age 17, for 3 years, and then me. she's from an extremely rich and well-to-do family. the sort that would look down at you, nyte, flailing around with your angst and insecurity. and rosacea? lol are you dumb? my girlfriend is an alabaster-white pale danish chick. that photo was taken in the middle of summer, at graduation. it's called sunburn. rofl rosacea. don't quit your job to become a doctor anytime soon. your diagnoses are shit.

have another knock yourself out, buddy. insulting random girls over the internet must make you feel very #big and #alpha. ain't nobody here confusing your place in the pack now.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/67404_445471467361_3394655_n.jpg

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-19 02:46:48)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

I sit in an office idiot.  Stop making wild assumptions.

Seriously though:

1.  I make more money in a year than you do (will) in 3. (6 figures homie)

2.  I have more fun and do more bad ass shit than you ever will.  (When was the last time you picked up 15,000lbs of anything at once, or ran a camera 12,000 feet underground, or flew in a lear jet to work, or fucking sat and watched someone sign a 23 million dollar invoice in front of you while you ate a turkey sandwich?)

3.  My career and myself will contribute more to overall society in a year than you will in your entire life.  (My industry literally makes every other industry possible.)

4.  I didn't have to go to college to do it. (Enjoy your debt)

5.  Outside of English Lit and a bunch of humanities and culture shit, I'm smarter than you in every conceivable way. (I doubt you even know something as simple as what a male end connection is)  quick, google it!!!

6.  Realistically, come on bro, I could physically make you my bitch if we were to ever meet.  (I probably would just to say I did, I would Alpha all over your face)

7.  Do you even lift?

8.  You're still so immature you think beauty has something to do with the value of a woman.  lol.  (Enjoy your high maintenance wives and multiple divorces, alimony and child supports in your near future)

9.  My wife would kick the shit out of your girlfriend. (To the point of your girlfriend permanently losing aesthetic value)

10.  My kids are straight Aryan bro.  (My kids will probably own your kids someday)

Come at me bro.
You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period because the internetz was invented by pussy-assed faggots
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
sad
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Didn't the wan waif look die some time ago?
I thought it did.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
living at home is supposed to go out of fashion when you're about 20 as well. get with the fashion. being single without a significant other or family as you approach your 40's is tres tres uncool as well. jog on now. you lose.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-19 03:47:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Fuck jogging.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
you shouldn't opt out of the rest of a normal adult life, though, dilbert. go on. just walk away.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Is that the chick you let some guy drug and assault in a club?
She must be so proud.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
hahaha. she had her drink spiked one new year's eve in cardiff student union. the roughest venue we have ever been in together (we were there to see my best friend). the bar was extremely busy and none of us saw it happen - even with a large group of us there. i spent the whole night looking after her at my friend's house, checking on her every 5 minutes. yes, she's really proud. guess that's just what happens when your girlfriend is so skanky! people use their expensive drugs to try and date-rape them. but yes, we have an extremely healthy relationship she's been approached by a looooot of guys over the years, ditto me with girls, but we're comfortable and confident enough together to function just fine. thanks for your concern.

what a shame you can't regale us with any anecdotes about a significant other :< i feel your pain.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My god, you must be like the first person who had a girlfriend at University, I'm not so insecure I feel the need to regale strangers with anecdotes about my dreary personal life, but thanks.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
rofl. loser.

i'm pretty sure almost every regularly-posting, normally-functioning male poster here has mentioned their social lives or girlfriends at some point or another. even poseidon had a period when he would talk about a girlfriend of his. i remember winston talking about his housemates, as well. but yes, we're all insecure. it's not you with the problem or abnormal set-up.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-19 04:21:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why are you posting pics of your wan and boy-like GF in the Asian thread? Screams insecurity to me.

Back on-topic:

https://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/asian-girl-with-manga-style-via-Shutterstock-615x345.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-07-19 04:26:25)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
go back a page. someone brought my gf up. i was happy to correct them and post more images of my beautiful other half .

keep losing, dilbert.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://isaminorthreat.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/hot_asian_girls_0141.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
funny how the people who surf images for these threads are always the loneliest, who stand the least chance of ever touching the flesh they obsess over.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgu4etnawV1qd2446o1_500.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

I hooked up with Asians girls before. I just want more.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Funny how the people who spend from 9:00am to to 3:00am on a dead internet forum claim to have a life.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
i write essays. i just linked one in another thread yesterday. 8 hours a day in front of a word document, sure. this is my 'living'. if that constrains my 'life' so much, what's your excuse for not having a partner or your own place? lol. i seem to be squeezing in a whole lot more living to my spare time than you. fail again, dilderp.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-19 04:34:55)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dilbert_X wrote:

Funny how the people who spend from 9:00am to to 3:00am writing essays claim to have a life.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
dilbert i really don't think you're fooling anyone that posts here. people already know too much about you. you can't talk about 'not having a life'.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i write essays. i just linked one in another thread yesterday. 8 hours a day in front of a word document, sure. this is my 'living'. if that constrains my 'life' so much, what's your excuse for not having a partner or your own place? lol. i seem to be squeezing in a whole lot more living to my spare time than you. fail again, dilderp.
Except you have to pay to do it. Some 'living'.

Enough of your ranting, asian pics now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard