Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,733|5065|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you'd really call da vinci a scientist before an artist? i think dilbert would take offense associating such a long-haired hipster with science.
Da Vinci was easily more scientist than artist, most of his art was exercises in geometry.
#FreeBritney
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you'd really call da vinci a scientist before an artist? i think dilbert would take offense associating such a long-haired hipster with science.
Da Vinci was easily more scientist than artist, most of his art was exercises in geometry.
false.. that's like saying every renaissance painter was a 'scientist'. proportion was the no.1 formal rule of classical painting. a painter painting to proportion and scale is no more a scientist than a poet who writes to a strict metre a mathematician.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwK1N2SVd-OElf66u98tyR97JexD-H1ohq1OVkVtZX_vfXz88F

of course da vinci was a polymath. but his fame around the world today is quite obviously as a canonized painter. you say da vinci, people think of a whole host of paintings - the last supper, for instance - rather than do they think of irrigating renaissance cities.

i guess vermeer was a researcher in dioptrics, to you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a2/Vermeer-view-of-delft.jpg/719px-Vermeer-view-of-delft.jpg

and, ah, yes, seurat... chromatographer

https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/upload/img/seurat-seine-seen-la-grande-jatte-NG6558-fm.jpg

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-15 04:21:19)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4545

I would appreciate it if we kept this on the subject of women from the orient.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213
post some that are actually aesthetically appealing and that way we won't be forced through sheer trauma to talk obliquely about other things. stop posting 30 year old housewives that are addicted to oxycontin and are screwed in the head enough to want to enter a 15 year old reality tv show.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5731|USA

Here you go, Macbeth. Sorry she's not size 0.

https://i.imgur.com/1ZMgaKD.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4545

Get that shit the fuck out the thread.

I am not making a joke.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213
it's my thread buddy, so fuck you. i would have never started this thread for you if i'd have known you were going to ABUSE my services with these fucking skanks you are posting. it's not a 'skank female discussion'. it's not a 'too haggard to be a MILF but i'm still desperate enough to say yes' thread. technically, YOU are posting off topic in MY thread. so get the fuck out. come back when you have some real material to post, to live up to my thread's noble intention.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4545

The image is disgusting. I am not making a joke here. I very put off by it. I hate seeing fat people like that. It is like looking at dogshit. Remove it newbie
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5731|USA

That doesn't sound like it's coming from a very nice person.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213

Macbeth wrote:

The image is disgusting. I am not making a joke here. I very put off by it. I hate seeing fat people like that. It is like looking at dogshit. Remove it newbie
i'd say it's pretty racist of you to expect asian women to only conform to your narrow definition of beauty. quite racist to just accessorize them as aesthetic trinkets for your sexual fantasies. typical demeaning of asian women as subservient and submitting. i find the above woman newbie posted to be beautiful. especially with her assertion of identity and feminine dominance. i accept a plurality of definitions of beauty, and she strikes me as something like the subject of a rembrandt. very high-renaissance beauty. her curves are reminiscent of galatea. i am glad he posted it. please take your narrow racist prescriptions of 'asian-ness' to a white power forum.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-15 08:23:39)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3995|Massachusetts, USA

Macbeth wrote:

The image is disgusting. I am not making a joke here. I very put off by it. I hate seeing fat people like that. It is like looking at dogshit. Remove it newbie
Shes that large because it's her job. Shes a fucking sumo wrestler. You're a horrible cunt.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213
macbeth wants all asian women to be small and petite and not domineering in any way, because he is looking for an asian that will fit his typecast presumptions of white-patrician power. he wants an asian woman who will be a pretty trinket, and yet who will also compactly fit into the domestic slot he has already carved for her. macbeth is a racist and is perpetrating the worst crimes of colonial aggression seen thus far in the 21st century. this entire thread should be closed for its twin offences to female-objectification and race-subjugation.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-15 08:38:47)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4545

UnkleRukus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

The image is disgusting. I am not making a joke here. I very put off by it. I hate seeing fat people like that. It is like looking at dogshit. Remove it newbie
Shes that large because it's her job. Shes a fucking sumo wrestler. You're a horrible cunt.
Yeah she gave up a modeling career to be a sumo wrestler. She just ran with being a fat person because she couldn't control herself.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,896|5731|USA

wow...
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213

Macbeth wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

The image is disgusting. I am not making a joke here. I very put off by it. I hate seeing fat people like that. It is like looking at dogshit. Remove it newbie
Shes that large because it's her job. Shes a fucking sumo wrestler. You're a horrible cunt.
Yeah she gave up a modeling career to be a sumo wrestler. She just ran with being a fat person because she couldn't control herself.
at what point did you give up a career in being intelligent? a woman can put on as much weight as she wants. women are more than accessories to your base lust. you are a chauvinist pig.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-15 08:42:51)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3213
reported for fatism. requesting thread lock. i never created this to be an arena for dehumanization.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard