RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I went ahead and pre-ordered CoH 2 while you can still get all the pre-order shit before it comes out in a few hours.  I hope it's good, that was kind of a cluttered UI they had in the closed beta
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
did you not try the 2+ weeks of open beta
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I haven't had time to and I'm assuming it's just multiplayer anyway.  I don't want to be thrust right into multiplayer, I like to do skirmish and campaign and get re-intro'ed to stuff as I go.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
it had skirmish

ai wasnt the brightest but eh
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
I love Kerbal Space Program.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

_j5689_ wrote:

I haven't had time to and I'm assuming it's just multiplayer anyway.  I don't want to be thrust right into multiplayer, I like to do skirmish and campaign and get re-intro'ed to stuff as I go.
It had 1 single player mission added, eventually. Anyway, are those bonus generals any good? Can I eventually unlock them?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

FFLink wrote:

I love Kerbal Space Program.
I was so proud when I finally figured out how to not suck at rendezvous/docking.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
I've only just managed to get a ship to orbit, but ran out of fuel to take it anywhere else.

Trying to get to the moon... When I first played it and got to 200,000 metres with just under half fuel left on my last rockets, I got pretty happy.

Time went on... I googled the distance to the moon and then found the map key... All sense of success vanished.

But I'm getting there. Trying not to use guides or anything.
War Man
Yay, Microsoft got rid of stupid DRM. Still mandatory kinect, so fuck you.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
so just put the kinect away?
War Man

RTHKI wrote:

You have to have the kinect hooked up to the Xbox One, I personally have hated the kinect and would of liked to have never gotten it.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

FFLink wrote:

I've only just managed to get a ship to orbit, but ran out of fuel to take it anywhere else.

Trying to get to the moon... When I first played it and got to 200,000 metres with just under half fuel left on my last rockets, I got pretty happy.

Time went on... I googled the distance to the moon and then found the map key... All sense of success vanished.

But I'm getting there. Trying not to use guides or anything.
Played the demo beforehand and did the tutorials to teach me some stuff so I wouldn't be flailing blindly. Took me like three tries to actually get to the moon. You really don't need an apsis of 200k, certainly not right after launch.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

War Man wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

You have to have the kinect hooked up to the Xbox One, I personally have hated the kinect and would of liked to have never gotten it.
just because it has to be hooked up doesnt mean
it
cant
be
put
away
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
You can cover the cameras, but to muffle the microphones, you'd need to put it into an insulated box.

I'd point the cameras at an image of Bill Gates though.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

War Man wrote:

i'm pretty sure somebody would think of a stub device that could be plugged in place of kinect. i predict that person making a lot of money off that thing.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
Or a stub device that constantly sends custom image and sound files to Microsoft.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA

globefish23 wrote:

Or a stub device that constantly sends custom image and sound files to Microsoft.
A constant stream of Sony advertisements.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
Sony should make those and sell them for cheap.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Surely you can just point the kinect at the ceiling and forget about it?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
Well people are slightly concerned/intrigued about the Patent Microsoft filed which allows them to use the Kinect to detect the amount of people infront of the device etc for licensing purposes. Would depend how it's implemented I suppose, but people are paranoid.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
I'd be paranoid of MS too, not exactly a company with a clean history.
Chou
+737|6790
I hope they watch me jerk off with a dead rabbit on top of my cock.
15 minutes of fame.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Well people are slightly concerned/intrigued about the Patent Microsoft filed which allows them to use the Kinect to detect the amount of people infront of the device etc for licensing purposes. Would depend how it's implemented I suppose, but people are paranoid.
So just point away from you then. Problem solved!

I don't get why Microsoft are forcing the kinect, but it's not an unsolvable issue. I don't really care though. I'll just get a ps4 if anything
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Fee for online.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard