Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you hold a lot of perverse opinions about things you seemingly have 'done'.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Uh huh, and you only hold one opinion - that everything you have done is the greatest thing anyone could do.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
lol. i have never said that once. my whole point of being here is defusing what you engineers think about your 'master race'. dilderp.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
But we are the master race.

Even now you're boasting about the reflected glow of having a relative marry into the family of an illustrious engineer.

I doubt you'd be crowing if your uncle had married a distant relative of some useless hipster.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-06-18 03:11:10)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
no i mentioned it because you brought up the name, and it was an odd coincidence. the daughter isn't an engineer, so it doesn't really matter.

never have i said what i have done 'is the best'. i think you're confusing me as the mouthpiece to tirelessly defend your inane STEM>all posts with me being some 'humanities is the greatest'. i am pretty sure i have tactfully said in every. single. post that they are two sides of the same coin. you're the only dude insecure enough to constantly want to denigrate people who know more than you about culture, or art, or intellectual matters. you don't read books so you declare books pointless. that's insecure. you can't even make a post about a popular/cool current film or book without hedging it with 2-3 lines of quasi-provocative bullshit about 'hipsters' or 'literature shouldn't be longer than 200 pages'. lol. you are pathetic. like a little kid constantly trying to get someone's attention (normally mine, you little sweetheart).
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'm the one who denigrates everyone who isn't me?

OK
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i denigrate you because you're a loser. i never make any tendentious sweeping claims about 'history being better than physics' or 'the great gatsby shouldn't be longer than 20,000 words'. you make strange intellectually vapid comments all the time. if i personally diss you, that's not quite the same as me making some grand generalisation about STEM.

but yes, you're a loser. i have no problem saying that. the objective facts of your life paint an objectively loser-ish picture. you're into objective portraits and statistical inferences about success and subjective qualities, aren't you? on the 'world loser' index there's a giant red blotch where you live.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-06-18 03:23:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You insult pretty well everyone here at one time or another, its hardly just me.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
and i take insults too. are you missing something about bf2s over these last few years? it's a small social club full of the same few personalities. 90% of the stuff we have to talk about is arguing with one another. there is no fresh discussion. no fresh blood. it's a dying forum. this is the format now. if people post stupid shit, the discussions tend to get derailed for a page with people sleighting them for... posting stupid shit. everyone does it. go boohoo about mac vs. jay or something.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
im going to the beach today
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
I went to race, but the site went down
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I slept for 12 hours. Was planning to sleep for 18 but can't go back to sleep. Should probably reenter the world of the living now.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
I dont think sleeping 18 hours is healthy.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
more than 10, less than 6 average increases your risk of dying early.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
i must admit since quitting my job before i go traveling i've been sleeping a lot longer. 10 or 11 hours most weekdays. i feel a lot less tired than before though!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Right on, jord. Right on.
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
bf2s was created in 2005

think about that
Roc18
`
Cisse
+63|4369
i hope they die soon
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Cisse wrote:

i hope they die soon
theyre pretty annoying and not funny at all. i dont know why roc finds them funny.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

take it to the world star thread, roc.
Roc18
`

Cybargs wrote:

Cisse wrote:

i hope they die soon
theyre pretty annoying and not funny at all. i dont know why roc finds them funny.
I thought they were annoying at first too but then I realized they're hilarious.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

oh great. all of Uzi's post have quadrupled on every page. can we ban him?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
amazing. don't know why. it's even happened to posts of mine that are oooooooold.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard