FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
http://www.battlefield.com/uk/battlefie … ander-mode

Looks like there's a live, "full-colour" view on that page, but I do hope it can be zoomed further.

Also, I agree on the points giving certain abilities being retarded. Just make it timed, like BF2. It's simple but it worked.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!
Is it just me absolutely hating the fact we'll have tabtards as commanders...even on PC?

and about the colours, atleast they've gone back to white kill messages instead of bf3s blue glow shit...hopefully they are coming to their senses in the coming 20 years
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Got the four kits again, and looking at the screen, squads are six-man. There were two lists of green players on the screen. One by the map and one when you got into a vehicle.

Recon has C4 this time around apparently.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-06-12 08:10:00)

FFLink
There is.
Squads are 6-man? I've only seen 5 players in a squad so far.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6146|'straya
Some things people have noticed.

Magazine pool confirmed (when you reload it throws away the remaining ammo in that mag - same as BF2).
Vehicles do not have unlimited ammo.
Spectator mode confirmed including first person spectator mode, 3rd person, free cam etc (can also remove HUD in spectator for all your frag vid desires).
Handheld guided rockets appear to be back (eg AT4 from BC2 and ERYX etc from BF2
Flashbangs appear to be back.
Recoil appears to be increased, but effects of suppression appear to be decreased (makes your screen go fuzzy but less additional recoil). Possibly significant suppression from LMGs but not on other weapons.
Recon with C4 and motion sensor balls and Support with a grenade launcher type thing.
Some commander assets are only available if you hold the specific flag.
In game VOIP.
Wider range of naval vehicles.

Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2013-06-12 08:38:11)

FFLink
There is.
Magazine pool has been confirmed as a bug in the demo.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Magazine pool confirmed (when you reload it throws away the remaining ammo in that mag - same as BF2).
Spectator mode confirmed including first person spectator mode, 3rd person, free cam etc (can also remove HUD in spectator for all your frag vid desires).
Handheld guided rockets appear to be back (eg AT4 from BC2 and ERYX etc from BF2
Recoil appears to be increased, but effects of suppression appear to be decreased (makes your screen go fuzzy but less additional recoil). Possibly significant suppression from LMGs but not on other weapons.
Recon with C4 and motion sensor balls and Support with a grenade launcher type thing.
In game VOIP.
this will make my day if it actually is true, source?

FFLink wrote:

Magazine pool has been confirmed as a bug in the demo.
I hope they never fix it.

and yeah DU you were right 6man squads (GG!) and c4 for recon <3

Last edited by thepilot91 (2013-06-12 12:36:38)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

I'm not DU
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

In game VOIP.
So the best New things about BF4 is that they added a bunch of things from the older battlefields.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

Macbeth wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

In game VOIP.
So the best New things about BF4 is that they added a bunch of things from the older battlefields.
precisely! If they'd add new good stuff that'd be great but trying to make COD/actionmovie/casualgamergame out of BF is just BS

oh sorry, MOAB I really thought you were DU under another name

must have similar image or something
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
Ill say this again, I said it for BF3.  The maps are the most important thing in BF.  They could make the best Battlefield game ever in terms of graphics, gameplay, balance, engine, etc. but if the maps are all located in downtown Shanghai or Ching dong do or Danang Xi Long then what the fuck is even the point.  My biggest worry is that they invested so much into getting the elevators/collapsing buildings/subways that we will hardly get anything else, like how BF3 took wide open spaces and put a bunch of buildings in the very middle, giving you almost no reason to ever go outside the buildings.  It will just be one faceless Chinese city after another.  and I'm afraid thats whats happening here.
FFLink
There is.
Where are people seeing 6-man squads?

Also, the "What do we know" list is updated regularly here: http://www.esl.eu/eu/bf3/news/223337/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/28748/Squad2.jpg

Hmm, appears to be five. Perhaps that's so they can all fit in a vehicle with another pilot/driver?
FFLink
There is.
Commander screen has so far only shown five, too.

It's a better number than 4, anyway.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6628|New Hampshire, USA
I entirely skipped over BF3 and have been having a great time/living out all my recent anti-battlefield angst in Planetside 2.  By the looks of things here, though, I just may come around and try this game.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Some video of the customisation screens.

Looks like vehicle camos are in.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-06-16 13:04:16)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock
No jets?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
are you serious
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
No jets?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
up at the top where you change vehicle it says jets/ground attack jet
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Cos I was gonna notice that. You're such a JERK dicki. I HATE YOU
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!
there seems to be (only ) 2 types just as in bf3 fighter and groundattack fighters
Adams_BJ
we need some bombers
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

too accustom to 15 man squads, no looking back
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!
we need some 2 seated bombers thats what we need !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard