Kinslayer
Banned
+4|5967
I don't, and I want to know why. And how do u kno i can shoot well lol? Have i played with you?? (Asking, not being rude or anything)

Who, in everybodies differant opinion, is the best:

Long range sniper:
Short range Sniper:
Legendary
+0|5962
This game is one of those games where you can't base W/L as skill.  It is a team effort.  A few good players might help a team win or just good team work from a bunch of mediocre players.  His sniping guide is very useful.  You can call him arrogant all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a good sniper and his guide was excellent.  There are times when I was in a 1 to 3 sniper situation and I repeatedly win those battles and others where I couldn't prevail.  Good players can be arrogant.  I don't mind that.  Some of you are just annoying stupid who speak out of your little butts.  Nyte, I would give you a +1 if I could.
Lai
+186|6149
They also say that all Oboeists are arrogant because there are so few of them,..

my little brother is an Oboeist
Lee^uK
+0|5955
Drop the arrogance please.

Nice guide, but let down by your arrogance. Oh and about the DPI. That is bullshit.
I have mine on 1800DPI, with low sensitivity (0 windows accell, 2.5/10 razer sens, 0.6 ingame).

Do you understand what DPI means?

Other than that, nice guide.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6369|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Chillin&killin wrote:

lets face it the i wont argue you cap alot of flags and kill alot of people but if your style of gaming works on the servers you play on then the oppostion are noobs being consistantly killed by close range snipers is a sign that you should not play. i havent capped many flags but i play methodically not attack gung-ho like you my k/d ratio proves it.
Well said. I think Nyte has one of those complexes; because he was one of the first to make sniper vids entertaining he thinks hes still the best. Your far from the best now as everyone has learnt from you and suppassed you.

Damn Canadian *shields himself from the likelyhood of attack from the Canadian BF2s community*. Soz but his nationality had to be brought up here, its a specific attack on a specific person.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5948
Close rangers = fail

People fear those who can turn a noob tube into a noobinator tube. The long-rangers.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6638

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

Close rangers = fail

People fear those who can turn a noob tube into a noobinator tube. The long-rangers.
I'm a close range sniper and I'm not fail.
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5948

Kinslayer wrote:

I don't, and I want to know why. And how do u kno i can shoot well lol? Have i played with you?? (Asking, not being rude or anything)

Who, in everybodies differant opinion, is the best:

Long range sniper:
Short range Sniper:
Have you even HEARD the name Rob Furlong? Aargh, what they spoon-feed kids in school these days :S
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Nyte wrote:

4) Nyte's mindset.  You are the sniper-from-hell.  The enemy team dreads your type.  You're the headshot king.  You can fend off a whole squad capping a flag.  You can cap a flag all by yourself in a contested base.  You don't care about your stats, you care about WINNING the game.  You don't know the meaning of "missed a shot".  You don't care what others say because you KNOW you can beat them more than they can beat you.  You ARE the epitome of what all in-your-face snipers should be.
Someone really gets into their game...
SKEMERZ
+1|6212|Perth
Who cares what each rifles damage is? There is a thing called headshots. M95 is probably one of the worst sniper rifles. not very accurate at long distance. Go for head shots. if ya dont head shot then shoot then pistol them. too easy.
Fateless
+36|6241|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Actually, the M95 is damned versatile, try shooting a heli out of the sky with the M24. Aiming it is another story, but like with all the rifles, its about practice.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6440|SoCal

Jenspm wrote:

Nyte wrote:

A short guide on how to be a player close to my calibre
Please! STFU!
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

SKEMERZ wrote:

Who cares what each rifles damage is?
CQB snipers for one. Remember its higher damage means that the M95 reduces all classes down to 2 bars (IF the shot registers properly). With either of the other bolt-actions you only take the armoured classes down to 37%. Big difference when it comes to finishing off with the pistol, especially if you're facing each other; great for SAS parachutists too.

SKEMERZ wrote:

There is a thing called headshots.
Nice in theory but it's a smaller target, and it might be moving too which makes it harder. This is even before you consider lag.

The M95 is actually the worst in terms of accuracy and ease of aim, but it has other features that help balance it out. Just a matter of taste. And personally, having had to use it again a lot I found it's not that bad... although I miss my M24 every time I have to make a tricky shot.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
thx 4 advice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard