Sgt.Gene
+215|6783
ok i dont know if anyone else has noticed this but i was recording stunt videos on fraps one day and i took a su-34 and landed it on the carrier and i took out my wrench to repair it. then i started screwing around and shooting it with my shot gun and i wondered if u could stop reloading in the middle of the clip so when it was reloading i hit 2 then 3 real fast and it gets stuck in an infinite reloading loop. like it will look like he is still reloading but will not it is really cool to trick people online like ill just be reloading for like 20 mins and people will be like how the hell are u doing that. also u can fire while this is happening so it makes it look even more weird
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6800

WOW!!!!!!!! You've really got alot of spare time on your hands:)
Sgt.Gene
+215|6783
no it was just a day when i moved to a new house and i didnt have internet for a few days.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6782|Austin TX
yah, ive had that happen several times.  much like the 'infinate sound of rifle fire' glitch.  the latter of the two however i find super annoying.  especially when im hiding and cant run away from it
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6774

I've had infinte reloading, infinte healing, infinite rearming (ammo), and also infinte c4 spamming...these are all animation glitches though...they don't actually affect performance at all
Incontrovertible
+1|6792|Brisbane, Australia
infinite re-arming does. That sound is soooooo annoying. I once ran around a whole map with it on :'( To make it worse I was wearing headphones

Last edited by Incontrovertible (2005-10-31 17:42:51)

DMFDxUconn
+8|6786|Kannapolis,North Carolina
I zoom in on the enemies artillary on commander screen and can hear it firing from my position on the opposite side of the map. I zoom out and go back to my game screen and can still hear it like its right in front of me.

As Arsenio Hall used to say....
"Things that make you go
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard