Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6723|Uhh... erm...
It's about a family with an ancient curse, when a handful of them grow weak or is hugged by the opposite sex, they turn into one of the zodiac animals! *dun dun duuuun!* Stir in a girl who finds out about their secret, and voila! You get Furuba!
JimKong
+31|6634|Ohio
Wrath of The Ninja>Ninja Scroll
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6540|Louisville, Ky
Outlawstar
FLCL
Lupin III
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona

Tetrino wrote:

It's about a family with an ancient curse, when a handful of them grow weak or is hugged by the opposite sex, they turn into one of the zodiac animals! *dun dun duuuun!* Stir in a girl who finds out about their secret, and voila! You get Furuba!
Ah man it's one of those superficial drama types isn't it? Kinda like Young & The Restless meets Ranma? Sounds alot like it to me LOL
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6723|Uhh... erm...
It's more funny than dramatic.
Skinnister
+43|6717|UK
Blood the last vampire
Vampire hunter D
Blue gender
Ninja scrolls
Akura
Animatrix
Full metal alchemist
Dragonball,Z,GT (i have all the episodes)
Man i have so much but I LOVE it all Anime is fantastic
P.s
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona

Tetrino wrote:

It's more funny than dramatic.
Well that's where the Ranma essence seems to come in then I suppose, I'll have to check it out some, just read up on it or whatever, I doubt I'll really see any footage ever.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6723|Uhh... erm...
There's some anime made, but it only comprises of a tiny bit of the actual manga.
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona

Tetrino wrote:

There's some anime made, but it only comprises of a tiny bit of the actual manga.
Oh you mean a manga then! No I don't even really read those... if I could find Goldenboy ones, I would buy those SO quick! UGH... haven't though... because I don't even think TokyoPop sells them... nnnoo not really I don't think would, but anyway-- Fruit Basket? Is it also called that? I just did a search and it brought that name up with it
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6618|Britain and Damn proud of it!
FullMetal Alchemist
Hellsing
Elfen Lied
Neon genesis Evanglion
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
Hellsing OVA
Akira
Gantz
I used to watch some Naruto before i got tired of the goddamn filler episodes and its steady decline into somthing like pokemon...

For those of you who think Anime is shit and for kids check out Elfen Lied and Gantz cause they are total Mind-fucks.
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona
I only dug Anime so much till it seemed like Japan just started giving up this popculture shit to American, watering down the already defunced section of 'otaku' and made some crazy inbred culture that deviates and assimilates like fuckin' Transformers on sugar, crack and horse.

Nowadays I don't even pay it much attention though the influence made enough mark on me to make my artstyle feel anime, though I don't try and think of it as it is because I don't really have any 'elements of anime' to it. I like a more 'real' aspect of things. Anime just doesn't cut it for me much anymore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard