i just got back from majorca

majorca was good!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Write us an update. Seriously I would kill to spend a month exploring Spain among things
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245
most of spain is incredibly boring. especially resort traps like majorca. there is nothing there except concrete and english people watching 'only fools and horses' re-runs in terrible english pubs.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

I want to run with the bulls. And then watch a matador kill one. Then eat the bull.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4245
i think that pretty much sums up how shitty spain's cultural tourism is in one little soundbite-friendly package.

oh and don't forget going to barcelona to see all the architecture and public art. and getting your stuff stolen by street gangs.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-05-01 16:41:18)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6742|Toronto, ON
Maaajorcaaaa, ecstasy in motion, oh oh oh, that's Majorca repeat ad infinitum.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Mosque of Cordoba is a cool attraction. Though I rather see the Blue Mosque of Istanbul. On a whole Spain sounds better than my #2 Europe destination Turkey.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6742|Toronto, ON
Spain is pretty good.  Plenty of historical sites to check out.  Castles do get boring after 2 or 3 though.

And obviously, the paella was great.  Especially the ones cooked in homes and not restaurants.  I stayed at a BnB when I was there a few years back.
Alpha as fuck.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4319
What are you looking at dicknose
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

I want to run with the bulls. And then watch a matador kill one. Then eat the bull.
Are you being sarcastic? I'm pretty sure you'd go apeshit if a sailor drop-kicked a puppy into the ocean off an aircraft carrier, but you're fine with bullfighting?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5955|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Are you being sarcastic? I'm pretty sure you'd go apeshit if a sailor drop-kicked a puppy into the ocean off an aircraft carrier, but you're fine with bullfighting?
Only because a sailor did it. If anyone else did it then he wouldnt care
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5348|London, England

Mutantbear wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Only because a sailor did it. If anyone else did it then he would participate

Last edited by Jay (2013-05-01 17:13:59)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

RWF about cheese storage:

use ziplocs, mothafucka
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Mutantbear wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Only because a sailor did it. If anyone else did it then he wouldnt care
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

'Dangerously high pesticide levels' found in Celestial Seasonings teas

'100% natural' my ass. The last chai I had came from one of their packets and it was the worst thing ever, but I just marked that down to CS being shitty in general.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Oh my God Thai Ice Tea is the shit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Oh my God Thai Ice Tea is the shit.
Best thing ever
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Thank God the U.S. military invaded Thailand's regional partners, Vietnam and Cambodia, and were responsible for the deaths of over a million Vietnamese. We wouldn't have had the refugees and others people displaced by American aggression to bring this drink over with them if it wasn't for American soldiers raping an innocent country like they always do whenever they get restless.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Christ you're a boring person
-Frederick Bastiat
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
macbeth,

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TOlZe9pgL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX285_SY380_CR,0,0,285,380_SH20_OU01_.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

At least it's in EE chats and not a thread pretending to be serious.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4319
What are you looking at dicknose
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
if i learn how to fight people on ice does that make me qualified to play in NHL?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

For a sport that prides itself on manliness there is something very unmanly about skating around on ice.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

For a sport that prides itself on manliness there is something very unmanly about skating around on ice.
Exactly how insecure are you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard