Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
haven't seen any of those in the marbled flesh
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I read somewhere that the reason lots of sculptures have little willy was that back in old timey greek times a little penis was more masculine.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire
on bf2s not long ago..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Adams_BJ wrote:

I read somewhere that the reason lots of sculptures have little willy was that back in old timey greek times a little penis was more masculine.
yeah they saw it was more 'noble' and refined iirc.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Or because a large penis was generally comically so in the manner of Priapus or some other relation to fertility.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

DesertFox- wrote:

Or because a large penis was generally comically so in the manner of Priapus or some other relation to fertility.
it should be noted that, though priapus was a deity, more often they associated long penises with animals and beasts. hence the short, 'refined' penis being a sign of male nobility and grace. greeks were a very homo bunch and certainly didn't shy away from representing a hard erect cock every now and then. but generally they went for the whole genteel look. you also have to factor in that greeks' casual homosexuality and male bonding wasn't exclusively adult-adult. having an older male 'guardian' was very common. so small boys dicks were high on their 'yes please that looks nice thanks very much' list.

it's probably apt we end up discussing small dicks at some point, in the bodybuilding/workout thread. all those protein shakes and steroids...

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-24 17:30:16)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

How did this thread even veer down this path?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
talking about conceptions of beauty/physical desirability -> fat was once beautiful -> prolly cause of renaissance fancy for antiquity -> those ancient greeks sure loved a small wang
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
I do recall reading somewhere that even with all the Greek fondness of nudity, the penis itself wasn't terribly offensive as a whole, as the more objectionable part was the glans which was for the most part foreskinned away.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

baggs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't understand why people go to the gym for free weights or many of the machines TBH.
I didn't understand why they invented acne wash, but then I remembered.

You.
Using acne wash is a no-brainer though.

A more apt parallel would be to ask why people would all pay to gather in the same room to squeeze their zits when they could just do it at home for free.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-04-24 19:31:40)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
baggs
+732|6196

Dilbert_X wrote:

baggs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't understand why people go to the gym for free weights or many of the machines TBH.
I didn't understand why they invented acne wash, but then I remembered.

You.
Using acne wash is a no-brainer though.

A more apt parallel would be to ask why people would all pay to gather in the same room to squeeze their zits when they could just do it at home for free.
Your autistic spectrum is too advanced even for Bf2s.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...
ahahahaha

This dude is hilarious (I'm about 100% sure he's on roids btw so disregard his 'advice' pls)

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-27 13:38:08)

inane little opines
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Go outside, it's free.

I don't understand why people go to a gym just for the treadmill.
This is obvious.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Jaekus wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Go outside, it's free.

I don't understand why people go to a gym just for the treadmill.
This is obvious.
dilbert must have a real generous and patient mom if she's letting him use a room of the house to fill with expensive, heavy, and loud gym-equipment.
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
I should clarify:

Jaekus wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't understand
This is obvious.
Adams_BJ
I really enjoy the gym when I'm there.
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
I'm going to switch to Gold's Gym in Sydney as it's a block from work and we get half price membership. The weight room is way better and their opening hours are a lot better too. Also cuts down on a few bus trips a week. Win all round. One of my workmates went yesterday and told me it's a really good gym, after we both had a look last week.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

use a room of the house to fill with expensive, heavy, and loud gym-equipment.
https://i.qkme.me/3ryye3.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
pretty sure the majority of gym-goers don't go because of fatness/wanting to get smaller. they go because they want fitness/to get bigger. putting on a bunch of muscle-bulk isn't really a great way to 'lose weight'. and it doesn't make a great bunch of sense to pay for a gym membership to tone your abs.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-30 06:58:27)

Adams_BJ
My goal in life is to look like a uterus.
Adams_BJ
Wish I was trying to lose weight rather than gain it. Seems so much easier.
Jaekus
+957|5170|Sydney
In other news, Keith Richards has stated a lifetime of drugs, booze and cigarettes has helped him reach the age of 70 and still going strong.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Doctor says I have to lower my blood pressure or die.

Seems a bit harsh, what is this Nazi Germany?
Adams_BJ
hahahahaha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard