13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Tamerlan, 196 lbs, will represent New England in the heavyweight category at the National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City, Utah.
i guess there's an opening. i did not know > 196 lbs. was heavyweight, i would have thought higher . . .
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I thought heavyweight was over 200.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
the cops say they're going to do a controlled explosion.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

So, holmes here ran over his own brother to get away

https://i.imgur.com/4FOMsNk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Mp52lch.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
RICKY RUBIO WHY YOU DO THIS?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Ricky_Rubio_Timberwolves_warmup-MN_v_DET.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIOlCOGCMAAiPr-.jpg

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-04-19 10:19:20)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

im talking to one of my friends who goes to school in boston right now, she says its in a massive lockdown with police, army helicopters and swat teams everywhere.  such a terrifying situation
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
i hope they catch him alive. i would like to know why he did this.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
why is it terrifying? it would be more terrifying if it wasn't all on lockdown, no?

i like how roc is now making jokes about the real suspect's appearance, after his brief fling with 4chan justice "the feds are lying to us" conspiracy theories. all that suspicion about arabs and people with brown skin... and it turns out to be a white ethnic chechnyan. bf2s's resident black dude: a racist.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

RICKY RUBIO WHY YOU DO THIS?
So now you were just trolling when you were accusing innocent people of being terrorists?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
roc is a pissant.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! He troll you uzi!
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

why is it terrifying? it would be more terrifying if it wasn't all on lockdown, no?

i like how roc is now making jokes about the real suspect's appearance, after his brief fling with 4chan justice "the feds are lying to us" conspiracy theories. all that suspicion about arabs and people with brown skin... and it turns out to be a white ethnic chechnyan. bf2s's resident black dude: a racist.
You're reaching.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You're reaching.
you're a dumb cunt
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You're reaching.
you're a dumb cunt
Ok, you've said that 10 times already jeez.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
post some more incredible sherlock holmes pictures with MS paint arrows, and talk about how the real truth is being concealed by the evil federal government
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

if i looked out my window and saw people marching around with automatic weapons, SWAT teams everywhere and helicopters patrolling all over id be pretty scared.  it would feel more like war than looking for a single guy.  plus it would definitely hype up the paranoia of what this guy is going to do next.  makes him seem more like jack bauer than an amateur boxer
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
the amateur boxer is dead already, that was his older brother.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

okay, than a 19 year old kid.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
easy, no sweat, what i'd do if i saw him is....
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
https://o.onionstatic.com/images/21/21741/original/700.jpg?6150
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
pleas tell me that's some sort of spoof
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
fuck you are stupid
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
please stop being butthurt because i pointed out you are not bf2s's resident supreme court judge like you fancy yourself as.
Roc18
`
Watching CNN and the aunt of the suspects is pissed off. Saying she thinks this is staged.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
well one of them is in a body-bag so where exactly is the theater?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard