Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
"invest 12 months into the skills training"
= pay over and wait for a year whilst giving them £15 a month
= £180 of investment and a year's wait to start finding a sandbox MMO remotely fun and intriguing.

lol you must be fucking joking. i could be in a hardcore guild owning an entire server with continent-wide recognition in vanilla WOW with that sort of time/investment. EVE is a timesink. it's a game for people who are bored at the office to play on alt+tab, flicking from their boring database/audit work to the equally boring EVE market/skill-training 'work'. it's an interesting concept, but it's a fucking shit MMO.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
oh and don't tell me the combat was interesting. it isn't. the combat is interesting to the sort of people who find playing with protractors interesting. nobody who plays an MMO for thrilling action or engaging gameplay wants to get involved in combat where you have to do arithmetical sums every time you engage an enemy, to compute 'optimum range and speed' or whatever. also, again, for new players it is particularly confounding: it's basically 'stare at this little X on your screen as you fly around in circles shooting a laser beam once every 5 seconds, for 3 whole minutes... now do it again'. or the riveting alternative: 'orbit this tiny rock for 10 minutes whilst shooting a laser beam at it every 8 seconds'.

the game is shit. i'm sorry. it's shit.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
I dont even play it, I was just saying you'd enjoy the meta game. gosh.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
i enjoyed reading about some giant corps' espionage antics maybe once every 6 months on a gaming news site. that was about it. not really much of a 'game'. i could just go read a james bond book or something.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

I am making a capsule. What should I put in there?
Adams_BJ
your dignity
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Cyanide.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

DesertFox- wrote:

Cyanide.
oh man hahaha. A pressure cooker too.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

what are some facts about today that a person finding a time capsule would find interesting?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
people actually carried around phones
Tu Stultus Es
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
bf2s server
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
america wants to spend half a billion dollars building missile shields for israel but still won't give its citizens basic healthcare

in 50 years time that will seem insane
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Maybe I should include a racial slur regarding Mexicans since they will probably be the ones both digging up the capsule and living at the place it is buried.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6745|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

Maybe I should include a racial slur regarding Mexicans since they will probably be the ones both digging up the capsule and living at the place it is buried.
LOLOLOL I actually peed a little while laughing to that LOL
Alpha as fuck.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

america wants to spend half a billion dollars building missile shields for israel but still won't give its citizens basic healthcare

we've been giving them $3 billion in military aid every year.

they don't need it anymore. israel has the strongest army in the middle east(aside from iran) and around ~200 nuclear warheads. the arab countries huff and puff about israel but they won't do shit.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-04-18 19:19:48)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Macbeth wrote:

what are some facts about today that a person finding a time capsule would find interesting?
The price of gas is one. The President is another. Also the #1 single in America. Hit me with some more.
Adams_BJ
gay marriage and the war on drugs
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

The price of gas is one. The President is another. Also the #1 single in America. Hit me with some more.
they could find that information anywhere
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Mutantbear wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah but would they bother looking?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

they don't need it anymore. israel has the strongest army in the middle east(aside from iran) and around ~200 nuclear warheads. the arab countries huff and puff about israel but they won't do shit.
There was a huge Middle eastern cultural event on campus today. Would have loved to go if I didn't have class. They were serving food and smoking hookah. I'm sure I could have stayed and listen to Arabs whining about the Jews all day long.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
write it in spanish
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6146|what

Macbeth wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

There was a huge Middle eastern cultural event on campus today. Would have loved to go if I didn't have class. They were serving food and smoking hookah. I'm sure I could have stayed and listen to Arabs whining about the Jews all day long.
Was it Halal?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America

Macbeth wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah but would they bother looking?
No, because no one would care.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2013-04-18 19:28:27)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

A bunch of debbie downers around here never found or made a time capsule.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691

AussieReaper wrote:

Was it Halal?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard