Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Nyte wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i can tell just by this line that you have never been around black people.
I grew up around black people.  When I was a kid they didn't care.  When I grew up (and so did they), I sometimes would slip it and they would actually get mad and tell me to stop.  Sometimes if I was tipsy and was being loudmouthed about it, they would punch me on my arm.

Amongst my Asian compadres, I've called them chigga, ching chong, gookface, and jackie chan and they didn't give a shit.
so you didn't get shot but for some reason I would? OK.

@taiwan: yeah, she could have been traumatized in the past, sure.  It still comes across as fucking greedy.
It was sarcasm.  The point was that a black person would beat you up but an Asian wouldn't.
Alpha as fuck.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
blacks are used to being discriminated against by the system that they have little to no faith in it. they accept it as a part of life even though some of them have the means($) to fight back.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

Nyte wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I grew up around black people.  When I was a kid they didn't care.  When I grew up (and so did they), I sometimes would slip it and they would actually get mad and tell me to stop.  Sometimes if I was tipsy and was being loudmouthed about it, they would punch me on my arm.

Amongst my Asian compadres, I've called them chigga, ching chong, gookface, and jackie chan and they didn't give a shit.
so you didn't get shot but for some reason I would? OK.

@taiwan: yeah, she could have been traumatized in the past, sure.  It still comes across as fucking greedy.
It was sarcasm.  The point was that a black person would beat you up but an Asian wouldn't.
that's a terrible point. if a white person racially abused an asian, they'd be just as likely to lash out as a black person.

saying "i call my asian friends chong and they are chill" is NOT proof of one race being more tolerant than the other. YOU ARE ASIAN.

jesus fucking christ hahahaha
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Nyte wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i can tell just by this line that you have never been around black people.

Americans...
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

they didn't give a shit because you ARE asian, not because asians are more chill about racial abuse. lol jesus christ you are stupid. i can call my white friends wigger and it's funny, precisely because it's harmless and absurd; i am white, i cannot possess white hatred. i cannot believe this has to be explained to you.
I call my white friends wiggers/rednecks and they don't beat me up. 

Although the me being Asian part was one fact I overlooked.  I sometimes forget I am one of them.
Alpha as fuck.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i would sue for the record.
i want the law firm of dennis, aaron and burnzz to handle my case.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
man... this is unbelievable.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

13/f/taiwan wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

i would sue for the record.
i want the law firm of dennis, aaron and burnzz to handle my case.
hey i was going to be a kickass lawyer, once upon a time, before i realized i don't want to do something morally bankrupt my whole life
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

One time I was at my friend's frat house in long beach and this guy who claimed he had a record deal came over and was rapping for us.  Had a pretty nice watch on.  He was really really good too, freestyling and shit.  I was was drunk and I said, "yeah nigga" in a congratulatory tone.  He made me slap myself.  I was embarrassed.  But he most definitely did not pull out a gun or threaten to sue me.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
being a lawyer has to be one of the most depressing professions a person can hold.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
@ken, haha. i wouldn't slap myself but then again, i wouldn't have said nigga.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
wtf am i reading
Tu Stultus Es
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

13/f/taiwan wrote:

being a lawyer has to be one of the most depressing professions a person can hold.
Get paid $$$ to lie.  Not depressing at all.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

eleven bravo wrote:

wtf am i reading
Bullshit.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

Nyte wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

if you have a basic moral compass of course it's depressing. jesus you cannot be THAT asian that you think all there is to life is making money. does asia even have a faust myth? or are you going to whore onto the european culture capital for that, too.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

if you have a basic moral compass of course it's depressing. jesus you cannot be THAT asian that you think all there is to life is making money. does asia even have a faust myth? or are you going to whore onto the european culture capital for that, too.
If a lawyer has a basic moral compass, he/she is in for a bad time.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
glad we cleared that up then. you're fine being amoral so long as it pays well.

such a shame that asian people have lost their basic self-respect and dignity, whoring themselves out to get ahead in the dirty white man's game.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
its like a room full of 6th graders
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
one of my best friends graduated from the best law school in the world (wadham college, oxford) with top marks (1:1 jurisprudence) and now works for one of the top law firms in the world (clifford chance). he is stationed in germany, because he's also ace enough at life to be fluent in german. he makes loads of money. he goes for very expensive meals. i'm making my remarks based off what his lifestyle and acquired professional acumen seems to imply. he's become a very different guy since taking it all up.

so don't call us sixth graders for having a negative opinion of what you do. you uppity beaner. trying to say we are immature because we don't have the nuanced community college understanding of the legal profession you do. what is it with non-white people wanting so hard to suck the fat white dick?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-18 19:23:39)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

glad we cleared that up then. you're fine being amoral so long as it pays well.

such a shame that asian people have lost their basic self-respect and dignity, whoring themselves out to get ahead in the dirty white man's game.
As long as it's legal too.
Alpha as fuck.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
you really need to get off this community college shit.  youve got me confused with somebody else.  retard
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

eleven bravo wrote:

you really need to get off this community college shit.  youve got me confused with somebody else.  retard
you went to a shit school. get off your high horse like you have this innate legal sophistication. suck some more white dick. harvard/yale is not for you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
really what is so contentious in saying that the legal profession requires a pretty loose set of ethical principles. you take money to defend blatant criminals. you try to prosecute people to get the most severe sentence/the best payout, depending on your clients needs. it's mercenary living with a briefcase. it's a respected and traditional profession, but there's nothing controversial in saying 'it's not for everyone'. it takes a certain sort of person who puts the enjoyment of rhetoric/argumentation before any sort of human empathy.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-18 19:27:52)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I have a moral compass.

It spins.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you take money to defend blatant criminals.
Public defenders actually make pretty shitty money.  My father was one.  He said the child lookouts at crackhouses made more than him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard