War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Spark wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Ty wrote:

NZ just legalised same-sex marriage, (about ten minutes ago.) I know it doesn't matter but I just think it's nice so I thought I'd note it. That is all. Go about your more important discussions now.
right on, new zealand. i'm sure your island's 37 lesbians will be relieved to hear this.

let us know if you want any help from the mother land, we can send more food parcels.

x x x
you made this post without a single sheep joke?

disappointed
I feel for ya, now go back to fucking sheep like your Kiwi and Scottish cousins.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
lol?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

War Man wrote:

Spark wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

right on, new zealand. i'm sure your island's 37 lesbians will be relieved to hear this.

let us know if you want any help from the mother land, we can send more food parcels.

x x x

disappointed
I feel for ya, now go back to fucking sheep like your Kiwi and Scottish cousins.
Be nice warman. Nobody here would ever make fun of you...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Boston is always going to be second fiddle to New York. Even our terrorist attacks are bigger and better.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

War Man wrote:

fuck sheep
marry sheep
kill warman
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

AussieReaper wrote:

So tougher gun laws failed to pass the Senate.

Why is it the same politicians that want photo ID's and licenses to vote don't think guns could be given similar checks?

Your right to own a gun is better protected than your right to vote it seems.
Obama was the happiest man in the world when the kids got shot in Newton. This whole gun issue is a nice way to distract everyone from the fact that our economy is going nowhere.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Macbeth wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Why is it the same politicians that want photo ID's and licenses to vote don't think guns could be given similar checks?

Obama was the happiest man in the world when the kids got shot in Newton. This whole gun issue is a nice way to distract everyone from the fact that our economy is going nowhere.
lol
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Macbeth wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

that's a bald-faced lie. Obama was second to you.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom

Macbeth wrote:

Boston is always going to be second fiddle to New York. Even our terrorist attacks are bigger and better.
youre jersey arent you?
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

eleven bravo wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

youre jersey arent you?
I was born in Manhattan and still live 5 minutes to. I could see the NYC skyline from my childhood home. So I count as both a New Yorker and am
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8278705581_48c72ecee3.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

It was an attack on new york. They will be far more butthurt that a bomber passed them over for boston, than if they actually were attacked.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

War Man wrote:

Spark wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

x x x

disappointed
ahahahahaha
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada
Lol
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

FERTILIZER PLANT BLEW UP IN TEXAS. A LOT OF INJURIES. THIS DUMB TEXAN DECIDEDED TO FILM IT. DON'T WORRY NO DEATH IN THIS VIDEO
[YOUTUBE] http://youtu.be/ROrpKx3aIjA[/YOUTUBE]
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
dude wtf.

that should be on liveleak. the video is disturbing.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
we need to have a thread for any predictions people might have about 2013.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
lakers win the championship
Tu Stultus Es
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

The Seattle Seahawks to win the women's hockey championship.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
aje has really good series' despite some of it's biases. it's sad that when they fully launch in the US some people might completely ignore it just because of it's name and origin.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

oh man, this guy seems to know what he is talking about. we better take him seriously folks.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

seriously a first-world country that wants to spend 60% of her wealth on military spending. that's bitching. you could enjoy a cultural or scientific renaissance if that money went to something constructive, rather than destructive.
We know and we're face-palming (or at least I am). But before we can boost science, we have to kick the jingoists and Christian fundamentalists the fuck out of office.

Before they ask us to break bread with them.

If we stop spending, power vacuums etc. Would be nice if our allies picked up their share of the bill.
Yawn no.

There's no need to overspend as inefficiently as the US, plus its more an internal social spending program than anything - funny that libertards should be pushing for wasteful and futile govt tax-and-spend programs.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

We know and we're face-palming (or at least I am). But before we can boost science, we have to kick the jingoists and Christian fundamentalists the fuck out of office.

Before they ask us to break bread with them.

If we stop spending, power vacuums etc. Would be nice if our allies picked up their share of the bill.
Yawn no.

There's no need to overspend as inefficiently as the US, plus its more an internal social spending program than anything - funny that libertards should be pushing for wasteful and futile govt tax-and-spend programs.
i think the first thing jay did after leaving his socialized military career and government-paid education was to sign up for lots of ultra-cool libertarian think-tank newsletters gotta exercise that new state-paid intellect!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
lol america what the fuck

https://i.imgur.com/ZNQecc9.png

i wouldn't even devise town planning like that on sim city
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
why wasn't the town evacuated as soon as a problem occurred? i don't get it. you have a giant fertilizer plant right on the doorstep of a school/nursing home, but you don't have tornado-siren style warning systems? even though fertilizer is like the main ingredient in most... home made terrorist bombs? lol.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-18 07:28:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard