13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
Use this thread to discuss Conspiracy Theories.

Conspiracy Theories
9/11
Moon Landing Hoax
Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
JFK Assassination
Reptoid
Roswell UFO
Osama Bin Laden's Death
Free Energy Suppression
Spaceship Moon

I know I'm missing a lot. I'll update them as they get mentioned throughout the thread.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-04-15 21:41:02)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

JFK was killed by the CIA...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Without input from ATG, this thread will fail.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
shape shifting reptilians with a base of operation on the moon.  also the moon is a spacecraft.
Tu Stultus Es
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
i'm not familiar with the "official" names they go by. i need wiki links.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England
Chupacabra!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
why would you want to discuss conspiracy theories as anything other than a detached, paranoiac social phenomenon?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

eleven bravo wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Reptoid_hypothesis
lol that page is comedic gold.  This is my new favorite thread. 

I've been seeing the freemason bumper sticker around town recently on 3 or 4 cars. 

I think they're the good guys.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
it's not actually hard to be a freemason. you just have to profess a sincere faith in a higher, transcendent power. and to be down with hazing rituals involving naked dudes and fire.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
did you know people who speak with lisps are reptilian shape shifters?  all people with lisps.  ever notice how many people on tv speak with a lisp.  me neither but im told the majority of people do

Last edited by eleven bravo (2013-04-16 09:09:15)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
most black people with secure jobs tend to be freemasons
Tu Stultus Es
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

My parents were invited to be Free Masons but my mother is anti social and didn't want to go through the interview process.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
you typically apply to a lodge, not get invited.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
i think its quite popular amongst british army officers, which is odd, or a lie.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
my ex-boss / the director of the company i just worked for was a freemason. it's not really anything all that clandestine or conspiratorial. it's just an old traditional thing that the majority of WASP little-englanders partake in, as part of ordinary community life. my local village mayor is a freemason. the village has like < 3,000 inhabitants. illuminati it is not. just a fraternity of local community figures & business leaders tbh, uniting under some fancy iconography and a vaguely spiritualist bent. i believe the stated ethos of the freemasons is something along the lines of "ensuring better cooperation and brotherhood amongst men", or something. basically: a private-club for nepotism and spreading the good wealth amongst a restricted club.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-16 09:58:30)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

eleven bravo wrote:

shape shifting reptilians with a base of operation on the moon.  also the moon is a spacecraft.
That's no moon...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

my ex-boss / the director of the company i just worked for was a freemason. it's not really anything all that clandestine or conspiratorial. it's just an old traditional thing that the majority of WASP little-englanders partake in, as part of ordinary community life. my local village mayor is a freemason. the village has like < 3,000 inhabitants. illuminati it is not. just a fraternity of local community figures & business leaders tbh, uniting under some fancy iconography and a vaguely spiritualist bent. i believe the stated ethos of the freemasons is something along the lines of "ensuring better cooperation and brotherhood amongst men", or something. basically: a private-club for nepotism and spreading the good wealth amongst a restricted club.
According to some fundamentalists the freemasons worship the anti-christ.  Or something.

Here's another one I found.  "When blacks rule the world"  lol

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Freezer7Pro always had a good conspiracy theory to throw out there.

I think it was just an excuse for him to wear tin foil hats though.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Free Energy Suppression
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p3884922

For all of its bluster and bravado about a “new paradigm,” Thrive contributed very little to the conspiracy theory underground that was fundamentally new. All that was new was the packaging, which is a shiny object that can only hope to distract the masses for a limited time. Ancient aliens? Been around since 1968. Crop circles? Old news. Money conspiracies? Lyndon LaRouche was doing that in the 80s. “Global Domination Agenda”? Every Alex Jones radio show since 1998 has been about that. Far right-wing Libertarian political propaganda? Ron Paul was peddling that folderol in 2007; now, after two spectacularly embarrassing failures at running for president, he has (mercifully) been put out to pasture, and his sycophantic fan base is finally fading away.

Substantively, the only truly novel idea contributed by Thrive was the obsession with the “torus” shape. (Of course the idea existed long before, but had never been injected into the conspiracy underground before). This proved to be a non-starter among conspiracy theorists, who revel in gloom, apocalypse and disaster. If it can’t oppress you, take away your freedoms, abduct you, give you an anal probe or blow up the World Trade Center, conspiracy theorists probably won’t be interested in it. So scratch the “torus” idea.

Conspiracy theorists are (mentally?) challenged

Kimberly Gamble later makes an “observation” about how bringing up conspiracy theory topics is a “socially challenging” and whoever does is prone of being ridiculed.

This wouldn’t be the case if conspiracy theorists didn’t show/make use of:

-Misquoting, just as Thrive does (Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush).
-Quote mining, just as Thrive does (see the quote from Pope Benedict).
-Circular logic, unfounded accusations, mass guessing, selective editing, and trivializing.
-Failure to understand the laws of nature (physics, math, biology and chemistry). Thrive does this too by relying on people like Nassim Haramein whose reputation is built on wildly inaccurate conceptions of physics.
-Failure to provide conclusive and observable evidence.
-Dismissing rebuttals and criticism as “trolls” or “paid disinformation agents.”
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
My grandfather was a freemason. He says there is nothing special. I could join, I can declare anything as my spiritual belief, it doesn't need to be a god.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Any theories about Boston yet?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard