Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|4086

i've been to Vegas, numerous times. i've seen the billboards, on taxis, and even seen them plastered on the side of the Venetian.
Tonight, they came to Salt Lake.

https://i.imgur.com/8shDK.jpg

My wife had gotten tickets months ago. "Great," i thought, "another evening gone in December." Well, i was right. Between dinner and the show, this evenings pretty much over. But, i had a nice dinner and the show was p. awesome. If you ever have the chance, go see the Blue Man Group. You will enjoy it, and if you don't - well, you*re older than i am, that's all i can say.

    1 - Hated it
    2 - Didn't like it
    3 - Liked it
    4 - Really liked it
    5 - Loved it

If you're so inclined, blaze a little, drop a hit, or find some E - this show will certainly reward the extra sensory perception.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|4190|132 and Bush

13urnzz wrote:

If you're so inclined, blaze a little, drop a hit, or find some E - this show will certainly reward the extra sensory perception.
lol..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RTHKI
MOTOGPGPGPGPGPGPGP
+1,615|4326|THE X GAMES
https://myhomemadehalloweencostumes.com/tobiasfunke/cross.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|4243

RTHKI wrote:

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
You just blue yourself?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
drums n paint r awsum!!!!
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|3288

RTHKI wrote:

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
first thing that came to my mind.

"i'm afraid i just blue myself"

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2011-12-10 14:44:44)

13/f/taiwan wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
first thing that came to my mind.

"i'm afraid i just blue myself"
ah hah! that's the quote. bahahahhahahaha
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,308|3901

I saw them when I went to Cleveland. Can't say much for the small/dingy theatre but they put on one hell of a performance.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4211|Little Bentcock
I would like to see them one day
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|3742|what

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
first thing that came to my mind.

"i'm afraid i just blue myself"
ah hah! that's the quote. bahahahhahahaha
Tobias! You blow hard!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard