M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Looks pretty fun! I like a game where you have to actually think to survive. Looks like there's a lot of interaction. Seems quite linear though.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Does it have malaria and gun jamming?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Is this a PS3 exclusive?  Too lazy to look it up.

I for one am tired of the post-apocalyptic setting.  Fallout 3 started the trend and now no one knows when to stop.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I think its PS3 only. Same people as Uncharted so I believe so.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Arrived yesterday. This game is dark. The Road dark. Pretty damn brutal as well, but awesome, and you can't simply blast your way out of every fight either. Some pretty tense moments when you run out of ammo or melee weapons, especially with the infected around. I'd definitely recommend.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Ordered my copy yesterday.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Just finished it and it was easily one of the best games I've ever played. Gameplay was solid, fighting was solid, some of the best enemy and friendly AI I've seen, animations and dialogue were excellent, and you get a true sense of how bad things really are at times, and in some pretty harrowing ways.
Cisse
+63|4339
Think ill get this soon, does look pretty good.

Is there any kind of multiplayer?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just finished it and it was easily one of the best games I've ever played. Gameplay was solid, fighting was solid, some of the best enemy and friendly AI I've seen, animations and dialogue were excellent, and you get a true sense of how bad things really are at times, and in some pretty harrowing ways.
How long did it take?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Cisse wrote:

Think ill get this soon, does look pretty good.

Is there any kind of multiplayer?
There is something. Haven't played it though.

FFLink wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

How long did it take?
Maybe 9-10 hours. Perhaps a little more. I imagine on higher difficulties it'd take a lot longer, was hard enough at times on normal.
Cisse
+63|4339
really awesome game, enjoying it alot so far.  i thought being with the little girl the entire time might get annoying if she turned out to be a whiny bitch, but shes awesome.  multiplayer seems quite fun too
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Just about to give this a go looks good.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Fuck those bloater things
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Adams_BJ wrote:

Fuck those bloater things
To quote Doctor Hibbert's recommendation: Fire, and lot's of it.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Yeah, not nice when they get a hold of you.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Just finished it. Pretty good.

Also happy I only had to fight 2 of the bloaters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard