Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah dub it my thread cause no one else wants to post about dubstep or electronic music in that spectrum

also what the fuck does that hipster-pitchfork band have to do with the thread title?

I meant that in a nice way.

I like downtempo and idm. Can we talk about that?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah dub it my thread cause no one else wants to post about dubstep or electronic music in that spectrum

also what the fuck does that hipster-pitchfork band have to do with the thread title?

I meant that in a nice way.

I like downtempo and idm. Can we talk about that?
sure but that indie band you linked doesn't have any relation to any of these genres.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I know. I just wanted your opinion.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i don't really like it. it's effete hipster music for people from williamsburg, who probably wear glasses and study an arts subject at an ivy league school
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol u so fuckin mad

anyone else can post dubstep music in here. i'm not stopping you americans having a discussion about skrillex's latest song with ellie goulding. go nuts.
Lol don't hate on Ellie Goulding. She's actually decent.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
that weakness for white hipster women is precluding your judgement again

Macbeth wrote:

I dub this the 'Uzique music thread'. That said: I just discovered Phoenix. I know I am late to the party but I really like their album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix.

Do you approve? Also my favorite song is by far this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHhBPGzHpQ
Hope I'm not sucking the white man's cock more than usual.
i only like their remix cd, the song Listomania alex metric remix
mebbe you'd like Chromeo ?

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2013-04-08 03:23:53)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

that weakness for white hipster women is precluding your judgement again
I don't listen to alot of pop music but she can sing.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
ok. congratulations. now talk about dubstep or drum'n'bass. or electronic music in general.
Roc18
`
Synthpop is electronic.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
'the dubstep & drum n bass appreciation thread'
"synthpop"
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"synthpop"
"or electronic music in general."
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
all the above electronic music has some relation to dancefloors and the electronic community. ellie goulding does not.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Roc18 wrote:

2deep4me

You guys hear about the new deadmouse LP?
cya.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
listening thru the new james blake (which is really good) makes me miss his earlier dance peak

such a time and place thing. new cross in song form.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-08 09:05:30)

Wreckognize
+294|6455
I like the new James Blake album but I haven't liked anything he's done nearly as much as CMYK.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
the hemlock and hessle EP's are definitely just as good.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Digging Bitter:Sweet. Trip-hop too far off for this thread?
Roc18
`

According to Uzique any other genre isn't related to the electronic community's dancefloors. Trip hop is not.

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-04-08 19:39:03)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
roc it would be really great if you knew what you were talking about.

a bunch of non dubstep has been posted but it's still valid, because it's dancefloor-oriented, or because it's made by the same group of producers that make/used to make dubstep, in their new projects/aliases, or because it's part of the same continuum of uk music.

you can discuss trip-hop if you want, i'm not going to shout you down. people discussing an electronic genre they like sure is a lot better than you showing up to 'troll' with skrillex and deadmau5 references every 3 days, like it's the freshest fucking thing ever. just get a mod to rename it to the 'electronic music thread' if you're so upset about it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
So what kind of dubstep and other dubstep-like music are we allowed to post in Iconic Irony's thread?
Skrillex and Deadmouse are apparently out and they were my favourites.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
such favourites of yours that you can't even spell their names properly. clearly an ardent fan. you and roc just come here to troll, so please. you fellate one another via karma over your 'trolling' attempts in this thread. so don't come in here and act like i'm being all possessive over what is 'approved' and what isn't. post what you like, i'm likely to just ignore your puerile thrashings. if you at any point showed a sincere interest in the genre, i'd be able to take you seriously. instead, across this forum, across all threads, you normally only belittle and make silly insults based on people who like 'dubstep'. now you want to come across as all serious and "uzi, you are tyrannizing this thread where we want to contribute in peace".

please dude. you must be fucking bored in life. all you do is contradict yourself to get a little rise.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
K then, Ellie Goulding is a great singer who has good mainstream electronic synthpop singles like under the sheets and lights. I discovered her in 2010 from an under the sheets remix single from Chiddy Bang

I also like her collab with Bassnectar

There a constructive post about electronic artists. Now berate me for not being 2deep Uzi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard