Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Battleship: Awesome on so many levels/10

OK the aliens were good, that was about it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Tangled is a fucking great movie.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
Dunno if it'll be available in english any time soon but it was a documentary on national telly about the marine selection/training course, here's a few clips from youtube; (translation isn't very good but w/e)

about 78 or 79 recruits started and about 25 finished. It was an interesting doc because it didn't at all focus on the 'hooah' bit but on the breaking points people had throughout. A very sobering view of what it's actually like. 8/10

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-06 17:07:58)

inane little opines
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
Cloud Atlas

wat/10
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

I heard the book was better. On my to do list
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
when has the movie ever been better?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

13/f/taiwan wrote:

when has the movie ever been better?
american psycho.

but mostly right
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
i have not yet seen american psycho. it's always been on my 'to-do' list.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
fight club
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

eleven bravo wrote:

fight club
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam

Shocking wrote:

Dunno if it'll be available in english any time soon but it was a documentary on national telly about the marine selection/training course, here's a few clips from youtube; (translation isn't very good but w/e)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5YJNXZmZrE

about 78 or 79 recruits started and about 25 finished. It was an interesting doc because it didn't at all focus on the 'hooah' bit but on the breaking points people had throughout. A very sobering view of what it's actually like. 8/10
Where and when did you see it?
I've been meaning to see this for a long time, but for the life of me can't find it. Read somewhere they played it a film festival once and it would only be released to the public this summer.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...

Kampframmer wrote:

Shocking wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5YJNXZmZrE

Where and when did you see it?
I've been meaning to see this for a long time, but for the life of me can't find it. Read somewhere they played it a film festival once and it would only be released to the public this summer.
4 april, ned 3 21:00

I believe you'll be able to see it on uitzendinggemist
inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i heard the dutch marines are pansy faggots.

source: cousin in royal marines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i heard the dutch marines are pansy faggots.

source: cousin in royal marines
you're/he's welcome to try the training course .

The NL marine corps trains with and forms a joint force with the 3rd commando brigade of the royal marines, marine frogmen have been in very close cooperation with the UK SBS for over 50 years now as well. There's very little difference between UK & NL marines these days, training & tactics are pretty much the same in most areas.
inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
nah m8, british royal marines have the toughest military training of anyone, innit. common knowledge. at least in britain, anyway.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
that bullshit carries on internally as well lol. The instructors in the documentary complain a lot that the new generation are a bunch of pansy ass faggots.

Not to mention the amount of time the army airmobile / mechanized infantry & marine corps spend shitting on eachother.

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-07 06:27:48)

inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
well british marines have the longest/most gruelling training of any western armed force afaik. so eat that pansy dutch fayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygits.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
thats just because you brits are slow learners and need extra weeks m8 lol
inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
famous dutch intellectuals:

erasmus
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Avengers: Made more sense the second time after I'd seen Thor/10
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
brb invented capitalism, (re)introduced republicanism to Europe and kicked the shit out of the UK on 3 seperate occasions loël

also we have nice paintings

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-07 06:41:17)

inane little opines
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Remind me how you all nearly starved and we had to bomb you with loaves of bread.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
lol dutch national pride truly is an absurd thing
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5990|...
you live in australia
inane little opines
Shocking
sorry you feel that way