Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

13/f/taiwan wrote:

ever since i made this thread forum activity has gone up. coincidence?
On this forum we talk about ourselves and forum drama than we talk about everything else combined. So no surprises
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.

Brasso wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

b)asshole members
You guys need to just let it roll of your back. Be nasty right back but don't let it ruin your day.
or you just be nice and ignore it anyway
This is the route I chose but since there's so many dicks on here there's not much to respond to or talk about when your ignoring all of them, lest one let oneself enter into a flame war
bennisboy
+829|6652|Poundland

pirana6 wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You guys need to just let it roll of your back. Be nasty right back but don't let it ruin your day.
or you just be nice and ignore it anyway
This is the route I chose but since there's so many dicks on here there's not much to respond to or talk about when your ignoring all of them, lest one let oneself enter into a flame war
Shut up you buttknocker

;-)
eleven bravo
+1,399|5265|foggy bottom

13/f/taiwan wrote:

ever since i made this thread forum activity has gone up. coincidence?
pure coincidence.  last time i checked forum was 3 weeks ago.  before that like 6 months.
Tu Stultus Es
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

cdogmn
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

hey jihad, you forgot some;
Admin/Mods Online:   
    OrangeHound,
    OrangeHound
Roc18
`
+655|5797|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jsnipy wrote:

cdogmn
C-dogs
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
"final" count including OH: 77
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

|_()|_!

Spoiler (highlight to read):
lol
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
78 excluding OH. if he shapes up i'll think about giving him a spot on the list. we're very full and i've been bombarded with private messages begging to be put on the list.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

OH should be put on the list, for sentimental reasons.

OH puts the mental into sentimental.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4335

13urnzz wrote:

OH should be put on the list, for sentimental reasons.

OH puts the mental into sentimental.
OH puts the cunt in cunt
What are you looking at dicknose
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6112|eXtreme to the maX
I keep contacting him to promote usm to member but he keeps saying fuck you dilbert
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
i asked him to unban uzique's account but apparently it's less harmful for me to call people retards on a 'lesser' account
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6197|Roma
i insist on having my name spelt out fully.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6197|Roma
also, yeah, life has picked up again after the winter. So i don't sit on my ass on the laptop so much anymore
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

Poschy
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5987|Toronto
Pick me! Pick me!
I like pie.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705

PrivateVendetta wrote:

i insist on having my name spelt out fully.
negative

you would be placed above me if i allowed that and it cannot happen. unless let you let me fly one of your planes.

Macbeth wrote:

Poschy
he is already on there.

TSI wrote:

Pick me! Pick me!
we always have room for a french-canadian.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

I have an idea to get more members if that is what everyone wants. Bf3 has a huge and active sub on reddit. The battlefield 2 not so much
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield2
The person who made the sub isn't around anymore and I could file a petition to get control of the sub.

I can set it up nicely, make some of you mods, and link to bf2s in the sidebar. It will get us a few members even if they are redditers. They will be hardcore BF2 players and probably older.

If you guys are interested I could get started today by getting the petition going. After that I will need help. Custom banners, and adding content are the two big ones.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-06 12:17:50)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i asked him to unban uzique's account but apparently it's less harmful for me to call people retards on a 'lesser' account
I think it's his way of annoying you back.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
it doesn't really annoy me, as i can post as much as i want on this account. however it is just an example of stupid forum management.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

Ken for admin.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
that bf2 subredidt has 72 members. it's basically more dead than this forum, considering its age/reddit's relevancy.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-06 12:56:07)

Roc18
`
+655|5797|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Macbeth wrote:

I have an idea to get more members if that is what everyone wants. Bf3 has a huge and active sub on reddit. The battlefield 2 not so much
http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield2
The person who made the sub isn't around anymore and I could file a petition to get control of the sub.

I can set it up nicely, make some of you mods, and link to bf2s in the sidebar. It will get us a few members even if they are redditers. They will be hardcore BF2 players and probably older.

If you guys are interested I could get started today by getting the petition going. After that I will need help. Custom banners, and adding content are the two big ones.

Thoughts?
i went to the doctor today. because of years of abuse and genetics, i have 2% brain function. that, coupled with my Thalassemia has assured me that my last vice will kill me.

i would trade every drop of hipster hate currently in my body before I post on reddit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard