13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

'Sack' meant it sound like for ten bucks you get some used coffee burlap filled with mexican stem, seeds, and butt-hair. idk, this new fangled semi-legalization thing is foreign to me . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
shrooms are in no way more of a mindfuck than acid. they're more fun and giggly. probably more social. but i find acid far more involving. i hear DMT is another level on top of that, but personally it's not one i'm curious to go to. acid is a great balance.

the trees and mountains probably looked real because they are real.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-05 18:10:57)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
a friend of mine says that anytime someone suggests shrooms, after the trip, its always seen as a good idea
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

acid plows a path through your brain, shrooms tickle the edges. natural is always better, unless

you drop 2 hits, browse bf2s, and do homework.

fuck that, grab an 8 ball of coke, pick up a filipono whoore, and do a roadie to vegas. . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
haha wisdom.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

you might get lucky, meet a Kardashian sister, and be on tv. that way you can hook up with i g, play poker, and hang out at the pool with Lamar Odom.

edit; jezus, i type better when i drink.

are you sure this sobriety thing is all it's cracked up to be, motherfuckers? was happier when i had a chemical dependance . . .

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-04-05 18:17:19)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
everyone's 'happier' when they have a chemical dependence. but the point is that it's a chemical dependence.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

i know the doctor told me to lay off, and God Help Me - i am resisting brewing a pot of fresh ground Panama beans, and pouring a handle of Kuluha on the top, and calling it 'dinner'.

i will kill a motherfucker takes my caffiene away from me . . .
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

13urnzz wrote:

natural is always better
everything under the sun is natural, even things man "makes"
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
what about asteroids
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

13urnzz wrote:

i know the doctor told me to lay off, and God Help Me - i am resisting brewing a pot of fresh ground Panama beans, and pouring a handle of Kuluha on the top, and calling it 'dinner'.

i will kill a motherfucker takes my caffiene away from me . . .
from what i've heard almost everyone with substance problems or any sort of issue like that ends up drinking about 11 cups of coffee a day for about a year.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

jsnipy wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

natural is always better
everything under the sun is natural, even things man "makes"
yeah but there's a certain trend...

https://www.cannabisfacts.ca/images/chart_DrugToxicity.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

ok - it's April now, i'm at four - i got seven cups left, and a desire to fuck someone up that touches my coffee pot. is this where i start chasing women with slanted eyes, or do i need to rent out a room with padded walls?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Padded cells are usually free.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
nah, go take a brisk walk with your camera
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

lol, isobutyl nitrate - we called that the 'Gay Drug' in the late 70's . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
poppers? it's still a gay drug. isn't it just videotape head cleaner? it makes your blood vessels dilate afaik, so whatever else you're on hits you twice as hard. it also makes your asshole sphincter relax. hence the wicked gay drug. i've had it shoved underneath my nose a few times at parties, and mostly on dancefloors. it's a nice 10 minute boost.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Drugs is bad.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
evidently for you, but your starting state is a sorry mess as well.

didn't you used to come and post on here all the time when you were 'popping molly'? i remember someone had a really irritating phase talking about mdma and pokemon.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Roc18 wrote:

Drugs is bad.
if you*re weak minded, i'd agree.

if you are willing to live outside of yourself, and experience life for what it is - an experience - then i disagree, drugs are what books are to teenagers.

the chance to live outside of yourself for a few hours.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/482866_10151552970092505_712139337_n.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Those teeth are upside-down.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Drugs are good if you are responsible and don't let things get out of hand. Sadly many take them for symptomatic reasons rather than to experience new things.
you*re scatterbrained, and the one recent thing i've done right is unfriend you. poison
burnze "karma" to me.. what is this unfriend bs    what a drama queen
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Burnzz blew his brains on coke

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard