KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Trotskygrad wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

nobody goes clubbing in eastern europe. not as part of tourism, anyway. eastern europe is full of terrible hardcore music/boom boom gabber techno, or else horrible pop-cheese. it's also full of crime and gangsters. people go to central europe once a year now, for 'alt' festivals, like dimensions/outlook, which are like more discerning alternatives to the ibiza summer option. that's in croatia. ostrava? goddamn dude.
misunderstood, it's where eastern europeans appear to go to club, when they aren't of the discerning variety.
haha aren't you like a 16 year old chinese kid from Chicago?  I wasn't aware you're the authority on central/european music culture.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

nobody goes clubbing in eastern europe. not as part of tourism, anyway. eastern europe is full of terrible hardcore music/boom boom gabber techno, or else horrible pop-cheese. it's also full of crime and gangsters. people go to central europe once a year now, for 'alt' festivals, like dimensions/outlook, which are like more discerning alternatives to the ibiza summer option. that's in croatia. ostrava? goddamn dude.
misunderstood, it's where eastern europeans appear to go to club, when they aren't of the discerning variety.
haha aren't you like a 16 year old chinese kid from Chicago?  I wasn't aware you're the authority on central/european music culture.
idk, maybe I've been there?

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2013-04-04 13:12:03)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
maybe's a pole like that guy who used to post here all the time from somewhere in illinois

mostly about church

fuck who was that guy
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
haibai
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

HaiBai
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
goddamn it i miss haibai
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I miss FM, Floppy, GS, marine, ATG, Turquoise, lowing, and Kmar.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-04 13:16:56)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

All good men. I am glad to have called then friends.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
if anyone fit the snobby, stupid and self-righteous sterotype jay was always trying to put uzique in it would be haibai. the only reason jay would get into more arguments with uzique was because haibai was an aspiring computer programming major.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
gs is real-G status. right above ken but step below me.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
the worst thing was haibai thought computer programming was the life-success golden key. computer science. that's like the worst regarded degree in the western world.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

His plan was to repeatedly start businesses until he got a good one going. That is Jay level aspiration.
Trotskygrad
бля

Macbeth wrote:

His plan was to repeatedly start businesses until he got a good one going. That is Jay level aspiration.
true faith in entrepreneurship and the free market

amen
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Macbeth wrote:

no doubt creating an entirely new identity each time and committing mass credit fraud
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
y'all are in love with me or something. I think I've made four posts in the past 24 hours and my name has been mentioned 15 times
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

my mention was a typo. i meant to hit the 'G' key . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Jay wrote:

y'all are in love with me or something. I think I've made four posts in the past 24 hours and my name has been mentioned 15 times
actually it's more like there's only 7-8 of us active posters left, and you're big enough to practically be 3 people, anyway.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

13urnzz wrote:

my mention was a typo. i meant to hit the 'G' key . . .
Hehehe.
Back to the classic BF2s spirit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Trotskygrad wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

idk, maybe I've been there?
Hey, I've been to the Czech Republic, Middle East, Thailand, Australia and a bunch of other countries but you don't see me pretending to be Arthur Frommer over here, do you?  Not to mention - have you ever been to a club?  It is Eastern/Central Europe where by age 16 you should have at least one blackout on Serbian rotgut or potato water under your belt so I don't doubt you'd legally be able to. You just don't strike me as the uns uns music club-going type.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

13/f/taiwan wrote:

gs is real-G status. right above ken but step below me.
haha you're not a real G.  not yet.  I was born one, but you need a little more work, young padawan.
Trotskygrad
бля

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hey, I've been to the Czech Republic, Middle East, Thailand, Australia and a bunch of other countries but you don't see me pretending to be Arthur Frommer over here, do you?
making a simple observation isn't really pretending to be an expert.

I probably couldn't tell you where the best hotels and food are anyways since I just couchsurfed.

and yeah I clubbed, they don't even ID. Not really my thing, but it was fun with friends.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2013-04-04 14:22:56)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
I used to be G.  Now im like everybody else
Tu Stultus Es
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

I used to be G.  Now im like everybody else
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
i hate it when people touch my food with their bare fingers before its served
Tu Stultus Es
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

There are a lot of good rappers that put out trash. Muse are good musicians, undoubtably. But most of their music post-Absolution sucks.
Fixed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard