Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
KuSTaV
noice
+947|5599|Gold Coast
goddamnit rick
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4561|Ventura, California
Lori does something stupid from beyond the grave. Even in death that woman can still screw things up.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,928|5859|USA

If only she had an assault rifle.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4561|Ventura, California
Yep, she shouldn't have an AR-glock-47 in fully bolt-action semi automatic with extended magazines for extra kid-killing potential and quick-mags with the jugernaught perk
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,928|5859|USA

She could always get one with an ectoplasmic finish so she can put an end to zombie rampages from the afterlife.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5399

Season Finale next week
Wreckognize
Member
+294|5572
That season finale sucked.  Actually, the writing this season has been terribly sloppy as well. The show is still entertaining to watch but it feels like a grab bag of action and horror cliches and no substance. Zombies are fast becoming played out in a big way.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5746|BC, Canada
I don't think its TWDs fault that zombies are being played out, more everyone cashing in on the shows success.
Benzin
Member
+576|5086

Wreckognize wrote:

That season finale sucked.  Actually, the writing this season has been terribly sloppy as well. The show is still entertaining to watch but it feels like a grab bag of action and horror cliches and no substance. Zombies are fast becoming played out in a big way.
Yeah, wasn't terribly thrilled with the way they left the season this time around. The ending to the first two was much better, this seems a bit forced and left too much hanging. Very sloppy this past episode. Also very pissed off about a certain event. Totally unfair.

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I don't think its TWDs fault that zombies are being played out, more everyone cashing in on the shows success.
You're right. Once TWD hit success, it's been one zombie thing after another. I mean, before you had Max Brooks's material and the Left 4 Dead games, but it never hit mainstream quite like it did until TWD came along.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,719|5824|Oxferd Ohire
zombies were played out by the time twd came on
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5278|Roma

RTHKI wrote:

zombies were played out by the time twd came on
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4673

PrivateVendetta wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

zombies were played out by the time twd came on
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5561|6 6 4 oh, I forget

What a dull season finale.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard