boojiboy16
+2|6482
I thought the BF2 demo was awful, it's the same thing again. Servers full of noobs, an unfamiliar map and game. People are now starting to get the hang of it, tactics are being used and the noobs are falling like flies.

I think the game will be different when we get our hands on the unlocks, though I'm a bit worried about the NetBat stuff (how will we sneak up on anyone?)
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK

boojiboy16 wrote:

Servers full of noobs, an unfamiliar map and game. People are now starting to get the hang of it, tactics are being used and the noobs are falling like flies
Well what else would you expect?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6626|Washington, DC

BF2 demo kicked ass. It was in the days when men were men. When F-35's could fly 10 feet without exploding. When the crying nubcakes were whipped to hell and back, and those who shut their mouths succeeded.
*Agrees* ^^ the bf2 demo was the shiznat and made me want more real bad. The 2142 demo made me want to uninstall so I did
Ether151
Banned
+22|6656
The bf2 demo was the shit man i played the fuck out of the 16 man oman.  Seriously I probably play it almost 200 time before i bought the game.  And like what was stated above this is they way things go with every game, you start out slow but once you get some time under your belt you can almost do it blindfolded.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6653|Devil's Perch

liquidat0r wrote:

boojiboy16 wrote:

Servers full of noobs, an unfamiliar map and game. People are now starting to get the hang of it, tactics are being used and the noobs are falling like flies
Well what else would you expect?
Them noobs enjoying the game because of all the shiny awards and unlocks probably.
I still think that in the end, the number of people that actually end up buying BF2142 will be a whole lot larger than it seems now.
I don't think BF2142 will be as successfull as BF2 was, but I'm quite sure it won't be complete failure like BF:V was either.
Proud member of a dead community.
zeidmaan
+234|6411|Vienna

most of the anoying uber complainers that complain about the 2142 in every topic, wheter its discussion about politics or religion, or a joke thread, will end up buying it
FrostHawk
Disabled
+0|4043
Hey guys. Im new here. I came in search of ways to get the 32-64 player version of oman to work in the singleplayer of the bf2 demo.

I cant buy bf2 because ive got 0 money, and imo, bf2 is the best fps out there. The only thing that it could improve upon is customization and gunplay.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5581

Bad news bud. You are stuck with the 16 playee version since that is the only map it comes with.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6434|King Of The Islands

You could use unlocks in demo servers. DAO12 was so cray.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5694

FrostHawk wrote:

Hey guys. Im new here. I came in search of ways to get the 32-64 player version of oman to work in the singleplayer of the bf2 demo.

I cant buy bf2 because ive got 0 money, and imo, bf2 is the best fps out there. The only thing that it could improve upon is customization and gunplay.
download the full version of the game from a website and find any bf2 cdkey so you can install it. there is a program out there that allows you to play 32-64 man player versions of all the vanilla maps with up to 63 other bots. i deleted the link years ago but it's most likely still out there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard