i'll go dry, if you go decent. deal?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i think my part of that deal may be considerably easier than yours
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

i know i'm asking alot, and that you are Unmoderated, so you would be making the greater sacrifice, but can you stop being an asshole?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

just stop being an asshole. to everyone,
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

all the time.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
https://i.imgur.com/I3KYJYW.jpg

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-29 21:41:56)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

look, we can help each other - my liver will thank you, and so will the forum. just stop being an asshole, and i'll not touch another drop.

deal?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I had Korn's untouchables,album when I was a teen
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

thought so.

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Macbeth wrote:

I had Korn's untouchables,album when I was a teen
you had a nose too, until you lost it in your rectal/cranium inversion

R I P in pieces macbeths nose
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol ffs this is like a 50 year man passing off these insults about noses being lost in butts and linking korn music

it's fucking embarrassing. burnzzzzzz! where have you gone. we want the old burnzz back.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol ffs this is like a 50 year man passing off these insults about noses being lost in butts and linking korn music

it's fucking embarrassing. burnzzzzzz! where have you gone. we want the old burnzz back.
i want the old burnzz back, but he's abstaining while uzique is an asshole to everyone.

will you do your part? can you refrain from shitting on everyones post?

burnzz knows you*re unmoderated, and is reaching out to you to stop being a douchebag, will you help him?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

he's making me do this;

only you can help, by stop being an asshole
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i completely reject this proposal. i don't believe my posts are anywhere near 'worse' than they were when you were last fine with them. i've been AWM'd for bad posts 4 times this year. i am not 'out of control' as you make out. this is a false premise. the problem is wholly with you, old man. nobody else has noticed me being 'out of control'. just you. when drunk.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i completely reject this proposal.
well, as a forum member i reached out to you in good faith, knowwing the mods would not object to anything you post, and now i'm

for all that is holy, i realize my pleas to both the administration and you directly, fell on deaf ears.

good-bye cruel world, hemorrhoids win again!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Remember the self deprecating burnzz that everyone loved for his ability to always take a joke and make himself the butt of one? Well that one was never real. This is the real face if burnzz.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Macbeth wrote:

Remember the self deprecating burnzz that everyone loved for his ability to always take a joke and make himself the butt of one? Well that one was never real. This is the real face if burnzz.
yeah, that asshole settled for uzique shitting all over the forum. what a putz.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

https://i.imgur.com/TJEsq9d.jpg

notice the moth's wing.

the moth never flew again.

this forum will never fly with a member like uzique shitting all over it.

consider the moth. don't let uzique shit all over the forum.
Korn = shit
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol i honestly find it funny that you people still think i am trying to log in on my uzique account, or that i'm just sat here with a tab open at the 'ur banned lol' screen or something. i only use firefox 64-bit browser, and it's the only browser i've ever logged in on bf2s for. can a browser keep a cookie for an old log-in and also have a cookie for a new one? i didn't think that was even possible. the only other thing i can think of is maybe there's like, a cookie or trace of my bf2s on my macbook's safari browser... but my macbook hasn't been turned on or opened up all day, so LOL, how is uzique online right now?
You sit in your underpants in your rented room hoping against hope some forum glitch has unbanned your acount, and so you log in to check.

How many times a night do you wake up and think "This could be the moment, I'll just check"?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol i honestly find it funny that you people still think i am trying to log in on my uzique account, or that i'm just sat here with a tab open at the 'ur banned lol' screen or something. i only use firefox 64-bit browser, and it's the only browser i've ever logged in on bf2s for. can a browser keep a cookie for an old log-in and also have a cookie for a new one? i didn't think that was even possible. the only other thing i can think of is maybe there's like, a cookie or trace of my bf2s on my macbook's safari browser... but my macbook hasn't been turned on or opened up all day, so LOL, how is uzique online right now?
You sit in your underpants in your rented room hoping against hope some forum glitch has unbanned your acount, and so you log in to check.

How many times a night do you wake up and think "This could be the moment, I'll just check"?
lol only a 40 year old dude living at home could try and use the term "rented room" as some sort of negative connotation or insult. pahahahahaha.

and no, as much as the image is amusing. i did ask for uzique back when they let me back on here. i said i preferred it. but they said no. was the end of the story.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
So why keep logging in?

Don't tell us your Macbook has gone roque.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
yes dilbert i am literally sitting down at my computer every single and day and trying to log in on my uzique account

are you trying to tease or something? this level of idiocy can only be passable as mild flirtation
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
lol
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol only a 40 year old dude living at home

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

...and when you're 40-50 you'll be that guy complaining about 20-something know nothing snot nosed brats disrespecting their elders and shit. Eugh.

w/e I don't care about these petty forum conflicts. Some of you take the internet waaaay too seriously.
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard