Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

Wow you have children?! They don't call much do they?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

Macbeth wrote:

Wow you have children?! They don't call much do they?
they call me 'dad' and their mother has been my freind for twenty years.

problem?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

Got anymore details?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

Macbeth wrote:

Got anymore details?
yes.

she's not asian and my children appreciate the circumstances of why we're not together.

problem?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5471|Yeah, there :)
Ultrafunkula congrats!
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5471|Yeah, there :)
My Easter baskets i was working on for quite some time yesterday are greaaaaat yeeeeey
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5992|Toronto
First day of spring, it would seem. What a beautiful day!
I like pie.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

Wtf did I just read over the last few pages? Super SRS business?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

I was in bed browsing on my tablet.  After reading the last few pages, you assholes made me get out of bed so I could go to my PC and delete/moderate.  Jay/Uzi/Burnzz/Dilbert whoever else, stop shitting all over the forums with this petty drama.  It's fucking annoying to read when it spills over in every thread.  Show some self control.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5369|London, England
Sorry dad!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

Jay wrote:

Sorry dad!
Yeah except everyone here is well beyond puberty and should be 'too old for this shit'.  I understand there aren't many members here, we all are familiar with each others' background, political views, faces, posting styles, whatever.  It doesn't mean everyone can go lvl 99 crazy all over the forum.  C'mon guys, let's get along.  If I have to ban people for a week or two so they can cool off or whatever I will.  Stop these trifling arguments from spilling all over the forum.

Good things that have happened to ME:

picked up a new putter and a new golf bag.  Playing 18 in about 3 hours.  Go ME.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
i hope you realize the only people taking this 'drama' over into ANY thread is burnzz, when drunk. like i give a fuck about how he feels about me. he starts posting in every sub-forum about me, talking wistfully, posting 100 korn links. of course i'm going to respond when some dicknugget is constantly ragging on me. but, yeah ok, as if i really want to keep on starting conversations about how burnzz feels about me. the simplest fix would be banning burnzz when he starts drunk-posting. then the whole 'issue' gets neatly averted.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-30 09:13:09)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5369|London, England
My fantasy baseball draft is tonight! Been looking forward to it for weeks now. Probably put 100+ hours into my spreadsheet.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
Hey! Part of my post was on topic!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710
some fat-ass, warren buffet wannabe tried to start a fight with me but i restrained myself and contacted the authorities.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
lol a warren buffet wannabe? how old was this guy. what defines someone as a 'warren buffet wannabe'?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

I'm not just talking about this recent burnzz vs the world drama.  I'm talking about you vs. jay, you vs. dilbert, mac vs, jay, 13/f vs. jay, mac vs. burnzz, etc.  This recent garbage is polluting virtually every thread, but it's gone on in some form or other for some time now.  If you guys can't post with some decency, I'd rather not read any of your contributions.  Everyone has ebbs and flows to their posting, where sometimes they post good, interesting and/or thought provoking content and sometimes they post garbage, vitriol, nonsense - and I include myself in that assessment.  But the goal is to show some restraint on the latter and try to be focus on the posting style of the former.  For the most part, we are all adults here, in some variation.  Reading over the last 3-4 pages really makes me wonder if some of more pronounced offenders could use some time off from the forum, just to detox for a bit.  I'd like to think I'm pretty lenient as far as allowing arguments to form and develop organically even if the discussion goes off track, but to see these sort of petty arguments spill into thread after thread really bothers me.  It's almost as if you can't read a single thread on this forum without getting caught up in some sort of petty bullshit.  I want it to stop.  OR as skyler says,

13/f/taiwan
+940|5710
'13/f vs. jay'

why did you place my name first? jay is always the aggressor in these situations. half the time i don't even fall for his bait and just let it slide. i'm not sure if i seem a little too 'hardcore and irrational' but i don't hold any ill-will towards bf2s.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6117|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm not just talking about this recent burnzz vs the world drama.  I'm talking about you vs. jay, you vs. dilbert, mac vs, jay, 13/f vs. jay, mac vs. burnzz, etc.  This recent garbage is polluting virtually every thread, but it's gone on in some form or other for some time now.  If you guys can't post with some decency, I'd rather not read any of your contributions.  Everyone has ebbs and flows to their posting, where sometimes they post good, interesting and/or thought provoking content and sometimes they post garbage, vitriol, nonsense - and I include myself in that assessment.  But the goal is to show some restraint on the latter and try to be focus on the posting style of the former.  For the most part, we are all adults here, in some variation.  Reading over the last 3-4 pages really makes me wonder if some of more pronounced offenders could use some time off from the forum, just to detox for a bit.  I'd like to think I'm pretty lenient as far as allowing arguments to form and develop organically even if the discussion goes off track, but to see these sort of petty arguments spill into thread after thread really bothers me.  It's almost as if you can't read a single thread on this forum without getting caught up in some sort of petty bullshit.  I want it to stop.  OR as skyler says,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W94v0eQfD8
Who is the first to throw in the personal insults though?
This is the root of it.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-30 19:30:55)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
i think you're so used to dribbling out your usual doggerel about 'academics are useless' (which you think is irrefutable fact but is in fact your weird kooky delusion) that you forget that your constant rehashing of "academic loser" or "hipster" are actually insults. you bore everyone with the exact same 3 arguments/stances all the time, not budging or willing to learn anything, and then you want to cry that people "bring in insults". dude, the level of intelligence that you bring to those debates is insulting. your remarks about academia and humanities students and people who like art and hipsters and generally, well, anyone is insulting. just you're so deluded and self-satisfied you can't see it. you can't see that it immediately riles and rankles people; "dilbert off on his usual shit" again. and now you plead innocence because people aren't patient with you. please. you are old enough to know better.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-30 19:33:58)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

the weather was nice, went to a basketball game, and got a decent bid from a contractor to redo 3 rooms in my house. had kobe beef for dinner
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
Girls in hot pants and wife beaters at the top of the snowboard park today.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6728|Riva, MD
The sewage line clog in my house finally got fixed by my uncle a couple days ago.  Let the water-appliance usage resume!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock
Had impromptu sex
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5190|Sydney
This has been the bulk of my day.

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538817_10151846069349937_267065800_n.jpg

Recorded an acoustic guitar and vocal demo with my girlfriend to get some gigs on at 90+ year old Danish tall ship that cruises Sydney Harbour on a daily basis. Gigs will be Friday/Saturday evenings. Just doing some stock standard top 40 crap as that's what will get us the gigs, and we'll throw in a few classics like Blondie, Roberta Flack and Pink Floyd along with a couple originals here and there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard