Itchy_nuts
+11|6558
For every good post we get there is about 1 Billion Shit ones all you faggots complain about the same shit sniper this engineer this [My mother slept with the milk man] What did I just say that oops. The only good posts on this site is about politics or religion in witch case I’m not a big fan of either but both of them gives me a semi while the rest of the post gives me a limp dick I cant even $#@^ my girlfriend anymore cause of the limp dick 90 percent of these post gives me why don’t you stop complaining and just enjoy the game yea there are bugs and yea EA did mess up the 1.3 patch a bit but its still a game and would never be perfect well hopefully some day so just deal with it I mean BF2 is the best War game Available on the net at the moment and is probably the first of its kind with this type of graphics and game play remember you have to crawl before you can walk and than you can start running so look at BF2 like Crawling it can only get better so please STOP FUCKING CRYING ABOUT IT AND JUST ENJOY THE GAME
PEACE

Ps. The best advice I can give is 1. Smoke a mother $@#%$ er big blunt
                                                     2.Get really drunk when you play the game fly choppers and crash[with you in it by yourself though] blow yourself up and laugh about it And 3.If your going to be the one complaining all the time do your team a favor and run around all the maps they play and defuse all the claymores and mines people leave for them at least that would be allot better for all of us than all the shit you posts
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6635|Edinburg

Itchy_nuts wrote:

STOP FUCKING CRYING ABOUT IT AND JUST ENJOY THE GAME
acidkiller187
+123|6642
[qoute=itchy_nuts]Smoke a mother $@#%$ er big blunt[/qoute] You and me should get together and do just that dude
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center
i love the posts complaining about people complaining...
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6697|Seattle
wow...

this guy is complaining about complainers *sigh*

edit: damn thomasmorgan beat me to it!

Last edited by Erwin_Rommel188 (2006-05-26 12:12:39)

[KS]RECON
+35|6574|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda

acidkiller187 wrote:

[qoute=itchy_nuts]Smoke a mother $@#%$ er big blunt[/qoute] You and me should get together and do just that dude
Itchy Balls and AcidHead  flying together - Please make a video so all of us can enjoy the stunning performance!!!
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6722|Sweden
America, fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way!!
l41e
+677|6660

Itchy_nuts wrote:

For every good post we get there is about 1 Billion Shit ones all you faggots complain about the same shit sniper this engineer this [My mother slept with the milk man] What did I just say that oops. The only good posts on this site is about politics or religion in witch case I’m not a big fan of either but both of them gives me a semi while the rest of the post gives me a limp dick I cant even $#@^ my girlfriend anymore cause of the limp dick 90 percent of these post gives me why don’t you stop complaining and just enjoy the game yea there are bugs and yea EA did mess up the 1.3 patch a bit but its still a game and would never be perfect well hopefully some day so just deal with it I mean BF2 is the best War game Available on the net at the moment and is probably the first of its kind with this type of graphics and game play remember you have to crawl before you can walk and than you can start running so look at BF2 like Crawling it can only get better so please STOP FUCKING CRYING ABOUT IT AND JUST ENJOY THE GAME
PEACE

Ps. The best advice I can give is 1. Smoke a mother $@#%$ er big blunt
                                                     2.Get really drunk when you play the game fly choppers and crash[with you in it by yourself though] blow yourself up and laugh about it And 3.If your going to be the one complaining all the time do your team a favor and run around all the maps they play and defuse all the claymores and mines people leave for them at least that would be allot better for all of us than all the shit you posts
Please translate into something remotely readable and non-vulgar.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6558

[KS]RECON wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Itchy Balls and AcidHead  flying together - Please make a video so all of us can enjoy the stunning performance!!!
What so that you can jerk off to it What is this faggot doing responding to my post you should call yourself [KS]Buttsex With hairy old men noob lover
acidkiller187
+123|6642
Hey recon what’s your problem dude that is funny man and itchy nuts you got a serious problem man lay off the shrooms man they can kill ya
[KS]RECON
+35|6574|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda

Itchy_nuts wrote:

[KS]RECON wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

What so that you can jerk off to it What is this faggot doing responding to my post you should call yourself [KS]Buttsex With hairy old men noob lover
Itchy there is only one thing I really know about you and trust me I do not want to know you in person - You must me lonely, low educated, unemployed or cheap labor and with the language you use I'll say with IQ below the normal. Please do not respond, just go your way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard