13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

anyways, to rerail a thread;

https://i.imgur.com/0pzUDs8.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Walked past the Anzac memorial as an end to catch up drinks with one of my best mates as he's down for a conference, his hotel is nearby and it's a nice park. Three guys walk past looking a bit wasted, one calls out "are you guys looking for some trips?"

wat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i'd say yes. how often does that sort of opportunity arise? whenever i get a chance to buy acid, reliably, i normally do... even if i don't intend on taking it for months.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
I did consider it for a half second, but I didn't have any cash on me and my priority was hanging out with my mate rather than buying drugs from strangers.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-03-24 15:11:04)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

took one of those 6 tabs i bought it is much stronger than the other two i had the other day. i need to smoke pot before i take them next time because i feel really sick. updates at 11
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I am really enjoying LSD. I took some yesterday and did some homework and felt great. I am considering buy a bulk order off of silk road.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
That's got to be one of the nerdiest things anyone has ever said.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

???
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

Macbeth wrote:

I am really enjoying LSD. I took some yesterday and did some homework and felt great. I am considering buy a bulk order off of silk road.
You're doing it wrong.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
On the real
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol. taking acid to do homework to. why don't you buy ritalin? and what sort of weak ass acid lets you sit still at a desk and do... WORK? jesus.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
This shit is too funny. Bulk order....
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Macbeth wrote:

I was just on that today after reading a bit about it, haah

shame they're not allowing new signups, wanted to have a wee browse around
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>LSD
>Homework

Pick one
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
One time on shrooms after getting home I attempted reading a book I have read numerous times.

I re-read the same page five times and still didn't have a fucking clue what I had just read. So I snuggled into bed (it was a rainy mid-winter's night and I was quite tired and wanted to be on my own) and closed my eyes for a couple hours and just floated in this universe of truly stunning visuals with the feeling of being in a warm cocoon.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

CC-Marley wrote:

This shit is too funny. Bulk order....
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Finray wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I was just on that today after reading a bit about it, haah

shame they're not allowing new signups, wanted to have a wee browse around
finray, as is typical with drug trends, arrives 3 years late when the DJ is packing up his gear and the cleaners are sweeping the floor
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Probably a good thing, SOCA is reading this entire thread. I don't know what they'd make of this forum and the member base that still reside here though.

#beingwatched
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

online poker tax cheating
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

jord wrote:

Probably a good thing, SOCA is reading this entire thread. I don't know what they'd make of this forum and the member base that still reside here though.

#beingwatched
soca? i love soca!!!

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
https://i.imgur.com/XLEsAYv.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Finishing up a homework assignment. Then I'm going to go take 3 tabs of LSD and take a walk to the park. YOLO
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5429|Yeah, there :)
ahahahaha
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
sigh..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard