Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
no that was not your point. stop backtracking. you said it was an expensive ass school so it will be full of white kids. you didn't say anything about it being a 'not very good fallback college for long island' kids. your exact words were "he goes to an all white (because it's an expensive-ass private school"). your exact words. you linked "all white" with the conjunction because, which infers causation, "it's an expensive-ass private school". NOTHING in your post about it being a fallback for long island kids. nothing about it being low-performing. you are BACKTRACKING.

meanwhile, i love my life as a racist

https://i.imgur.com/VXPY5b6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ADRtCvj.jpg

you're a jew-hating blue collar worker jay, and you think all black people are poor.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
Yawn. I really hurt your feelings when I pointed out your snobbery didn't I? Keep deflecting.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
yes you telling me my father was a 'clerk' and you saying my injunctions towards you to "not forget/shirk where you are from" are "the highest forms of snobbery" really hurt me.  really cut deep. a guy who talks about his yacht club membership saying the public school alum "puts on airs" is a devastating attack. then you insisted for 2 pages that i'm racist to talk of 'african american' culture, like it's some sort of nazi censorship classification. then you ended up patronizing roc and saying he can be whatever culture he wants, cause he's clearly the lucky black kid that made it into an expensive white school. lol. you are a first-rate berk.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

jay is fat by the way
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
a fat fuck

Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
The white man is just mad because blacks are taking all their white women.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

they can have the fat ones
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

Roc18 wrote:

and asians stealing their precious colleges
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6680|United States of America

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

My university is ranked as the most diverse in the U.S. Go me.
my school is top10 globally for diverse MBA's. see i wasn't lying about all those ferrari driving asian students who want to live in a castle for a year.

http://www.topmba.com/articles/mba-prog … ols-top-10
I suspect there's rich Asians at pretty much every school, though. I still regret not stealing one bastard's GT-R when he left it idling in front of the building, just to teach him a lesson. From the police reports, it seems a lot of them never bothered getting licenses, either.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250

Cybargs wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

don't kid yourself. asians are regarded as a second-class citizen in uk elite institutions. a free money train, barely making a pass, just to get the 'esteem' of the institution/degree, before fucking back off home to an asian employment market that won't care about pesky details such as the 'grade' of the degree. most of them can barely pass conversational english. they're not "stealing" or "taking over" anything. they come and do business/management/economics courses, walk around carrying harrods bags to 'get noticed' by a willing mate/partner,  and then leave/fail to get a visa after education expires.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 10:56:45)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

DesertFox- wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

My university is ranked as the most diverse in the U.S. Go me.
my school is top10 globally for diverse MBA's. see i wasn't lying about all those ferrari driving asian students who want to live in a castle for a year.

http://www.topmba.com/articles/mba-prog … ols-top-10
I suspect there's rich Asians at pretty much every school, though. I still regret not stealing one bastard's GT-R when he left it idling in front of the building, just to teach him a lesson. From the police reports, it seems a lot of them never bothered getting licenses, either.
yeah lots of asians just CBF with getting a local license. They think their international drivers permit would be good enough.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

don't kid yourself. asians are regarded as a second-class citizen in uk elite institutions. a free money train, barely making a pass, just to get the 'esteem' of the institution/degree, before fucking back off home to an asian employment market that won't care about pesky details such as the 'grade' of the degree. most of them can barely pass conversational english. they're not "stealing" or "taking over" anything. they come and do business/management/economics courses, walk around carrying harrods bags to 'get noticed' by a willing mate/partner,  and then leave/fail to get a visa after education expires.
Yeah because all Asians everywhere are fobs amirite.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
don't turn it into a racial thing again. it's boring. yes, the majority of asians who are willing to pay massive tuition fee prices to come and study at 'posh' UK universities are easily categorised as 'aspirational', or clearly the kids of the asian bourgeoisie. they drive fast cars, they all wear aspirational fashion-wear/branded items, and it's normally a bit of a campus joke how they all slowly pair off over the three years. if you weren't aspirational, why would you send your kid to the other side of the world for a business school education? it's clearly to do with prestige and branding. the universities here cynically market and sell their side of the deal in that way.

we actually get bus-loads of asians coming here in the summer terms, to look around on specially organized asian open days. they get shown the business school and the terms of the course are spoken about like they'll be at the beating heart of london's banking sector, or something. it's all sold as this posh, gentlemanly english education, equipping them to get lucrative banking jobs. again: am i being racist? no. it's an obvious fact that only a certain sort/segment of asian society are going to want to pay £27,000 a year for a business degree.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 11:04:11)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
and you've peddled the exact same sort of thinking about the "gweilo"s and white scum who go abroad to teach asian kids english. so cut the fucking bullshit. these things rub both ways, and are obviously built on labour/demands: rich asian kids go to posh english unis for the esteemed education; english-speaking grads go to asia to make a lot of easy money. there are potential negative stereotypes based around both sorts, if you have a reason to dislike so-and-so. i don't dislike asian students. so i'm not twisting it into a racist thing.
DesertFox-
That first paragraph pretty much the case at my university, too. The FOBs do stick out like sore thumbs against native Asians in a variety of ways.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250
i'd never even heard the term 'FOB' before. i had to google it. we don't have derogatory terms for the foreign asians at the university. we're not racist about it. but they are easy to identify in the same way that the native posho public schoolers are easy to identify: social sub-groups generally work that way. it's not racist unless you make it that way. the only thing i was stating is that asians are resolutely not taking over our elite colleges. that's pretty fanciful (and self-fancying) thought from cybargs, there. they are seen, sadly, as a money-train, nothing more. a rich international clientele that want the 'brand' of education the top unis are selling. it would be like saying foreign english teachers are 'taking over' the asian educational market. let's not have any illusions here: foreign english teachers are used for their skills any way, and are considered disposable labour (in most asian countries this is reflected in their fragile working rights; they are really treated disposably). foreign asian students are considered disposable, only valued because they impart their disposable wealth.
DesertFox-
I only learned it because I had lots of Asian friends growing up (honors classes, why I have so few black friends, too)
Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Man I want to fuck an Asian girl. I'm talking to one right now from my school, hope it happens.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5581

All of my love
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

I only learned it because I had lots of Asian friends growing up (honors classes, why I have so few black friends, too)
You are channeling your inner jay
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DesertFox-

Mutantbear wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

You are channeling your inner jay
I take exception to that! It's true, though. The demographics of those classes did not match those of the entire school. I'll go break out a yearbook and count.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4250

Roc18 wrote:

Man I want to fuck an Asian girl. I'm talking to one right now from my school, hope it happens.
just picture cybargs with long hair, and repent
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
Chris comments that losers and ugly girls aren’t allowed out his house.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

no that was not your point. stop backtracking. you said it was an expensive ass school so it will be full of white kids. you didn't say anything about it being a 'not very good fallback college for long island' kids. your exact words were "he goes to an all white (because it's an expensive-ass private school"). your exact words. you linked "all white" with the conjunction because, which infers causation, "it's an expensive-ass private school". NOTHING in your post about it being a fallback for long island kids. nothing about it being low-performing. you are BACKTRACKING.

meanwhile, i love my life as a racist

you're a jew-hating blue collar worker jay, and you think all black people are poor.
Why are they wearing masks? Are they criminals?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5581

Can't afford Daft Punk helmets

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-21 15:25:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard