Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
so, anyone done dmt?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Nah but I'm considering it down the track. Will have to read up on it first, as I do before trying anything for the first time.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I've done it a few times. Its mind-blowing. Seriously.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Do you always smoke it or are there other ways to take it? And does it only last like half hour?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Yeah its a short-term high, maybe 15-30 minutes of intense high. It's a more intense peak...closer to an out of body experience than anything I've done, but haven't died and been resurrected (yet). I've only smoked it, but I'd imagine you can eat or slam it too.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
most intense out of body experience for me --> high dose of ketamine. extremely extremely unpleasant for me, though. i felt myself sink down into the carpet fibers and i was tripping that i was lost in this world of giant-woven fabric, like i was the size of a flea or dust-mite or something. i felt myself continually sinking down into this world of fuckin' fabric, and never thought i was gonna get out. mind you, even at a low dose ketamine will make you feel 'detached' and floating apart from your body. weird ass dissociatives. haven't touched them in years, and doubt i ever will again.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

most intense out of body experience for me --> high dose of ketamine. extremely extremely unpleasant for me, though. i felt myself sink down into the carpet fibers and i was tripping that i was lost in this world of giant-woven fabric, like i was the size of a flea or dust-mite or something. i felt myself continually sinking down into this world of fuckin' fabric, and never thought i was gonna get out. mind you, even at a low dose ketamine will make you feel 'detached' and floating apart from your body. weird ass dissociatives. haven't touched them in years, and doubt i ever will again.
The quintessential K-hole, where you are looking down upon yourself, unable to move as you get the sinking feeling. Usually with a shit-eating grin on your face.

Was never a big fan of ketamine. That sinking/out of body feeling will always be burned into my mind.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Never tried ketamine, the idea has never appealed to me. I did get a pill tested once at an indoor rave in a skatepark and the results were no MDMA whatsoever but a mix of amphetamine and ketamine. The dude I got it from is a friend of a friend, he'd be bouncing off the walls for 45 mins or so then come crashing down, take another and off he'd go. Looked like a shit time to me. I ended up remaining stone cold sober and had a great time for the 12 hours I was there, as they served no alcohol. Afterwards I got fairly drunk at the afterparty.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
I was mildly considering getting some DMT when I go to see TOOL at the start of May. A mate is flying up from Melbourne for the weekend to come along as he missed out on tix and I've been tripping on acid with him before, heaps of fun.
Wreckognize
+294|6455

Finray wrote:

so, anyone done dmt?
YES.  My favorite drug ever.  Like Jen-Kennings said, it's mind blowing.  A deep spiritual orgasm.  It's primarily smoked (straight freebased, over weed, or in changa) though you can inject it (Rick Strassman's participants' in DMT: The Spirit Molecule were given intramuscular injections).  You can only eat it if you combine it with an MAOI (which is what ayahuasca is) since enzymes in your liver would ordinarily break it down before it reaches your brain. It's a pretty awesome trip; after you smoke it you're upwithin a few minutes, peak in around 15, and back to baseline in about 30.  Plus you can have a breakthrough and meet the machine elves or DMT beings.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
After reading through the last few pages, someone has to say it... is life so terrible for the lot of you that you feel the need to escape it? I'll never understand it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Jay wrote:

After reading through the last few pages, someone has to say it... is life so terrible for the lot of you that you feel the need to escape it? I'll never understand it.
lol, this guy.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
lol, you know what's coming...

https://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif
Wreckognize
+294|6455

Jay wrote:

I'm not sure how you came to that pretty condescending conclusion.  Just because a person does drugs doesn't mean their life is terrible.  Drugs can be a life experience and not an escape.  Besides, people who have shitty lives and need to escape generally use alcohol.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6362|Southern California

Jay wrote:

Considering the forum I am not even sure if this is a real question... But if it is, its kind of a bad one, even if its common.

Because the fact is... Drugs exist in real life. They are part of it. They are something you with some of the time of your life.
Really all "life" is is you living, being alive.
Is life so bad that you need to surround yourself with loved ones to deal with it?
Is life so bad you need video games to keep you entertained?
Is life so bad you need to go outside or do anything other then simply sit and enjoy living?

I don't understand the question... Is life so bad that I need to find something to occupy part of it? Nope, but life IS more fun if you spend it doing enjoyable things. Just make sure to maintain a balance and  consider the long term too.
Fortunately all the times I have chosen to take drugs I was living the whole time. Except that one time in highschool I stayed home "sick", as some shrooms and went back to napping in bed. Not entirely sure about that time.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2013-03-20 21:16:47)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Jay wrote:

reported for trolling
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Some people overeat to escape the boredom of their spare time. Party in the mouth.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
lol
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

i did a shitload of drugs in my life. i don't even know the names of them all - i used to take just about anything i could get my hands on. my conclusion - the clean, undisturbed by any chemical shit perception of life wins every time.

so i stopped, i don't even drink alcohol these days, and i've never been better. i kinda pity these dudes who are incapable of enjoying their life as it is and have to fuck themselves up with drugs.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

i did a shitload of drugs in my life. i don't even know the names of them all - i used to take just about anything i could get my hands on. my conclusion - the clean, undisturbed by any chemical shit perception of life wins every time.

so i stopped, i don't even drink alcohol these days, and i've never been better. i kinda pity these dudes who are incapable of enjoying their life as it is and have to fuck themselves up with drugs.
Why are you even in this thread then?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I should have been tripping for hours but only experienced it for about thirty minutes. What I experienced I really liked. I know my medication fucked with the trip. I know which one specifically so I stopped taking it for a week. Seems I will have to stop it for longer.

My birthday is the 29th of April. I am going to liberty state park with some friends and am going to drop some acid. I have to decide in the next few days which medications I will stop taking and for how long.

Subscribe to my Twitter for constant alerts and updates
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
You should develop an app so I can get push notifications to my smart phone in real time.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Try taking two the next time. It should work better.

Br, Doktor Traktor
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
He did take two.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

In that case the dosage should be doubled. 2 + 2

Br, Mengele

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard