Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

america is a pretty interesting place

ive been there before
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Its pretty bizarre. The US is slowly getting more liberal in regards to soft drugs. As soon as all the silver-haired old farts die off we should see a decent amount of social liberalization(?). A lot of people in power are holdovers from a time of racism and anti-establishment hatred. Born from segregation and the summer of love/counterculture movement.

I mean, gay people can't even get married in a lot of places here!!  I can't even comprehend why people should give a fuck but here we are.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He quoted the maximum sentence. You could get none of that or all or a mix. All up to the discretion of the judge/city attorney.
I don't know anybody personally who's actually been convicted for it.  One of my friends did get arrested for possession but the arresting officer didn't show up on the court date so it was thrown out.

I'd hate to be caught in DC, I've read that their police alternate between a whole day of duty and a whole day of court dedicated to them actually showing up.  Their laws are probably much stiffer too just like everything else.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-03-19 09:54:45)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
it's also kind of funny & cute that you guys always contrast yourself with europe as 'no government' versus 'too much government', and yet our governments allow us to marry who the fuck we want, and are much more lenient on drug offenses (some countries being so lax it's basically a complete free-for-all). america is the land of no government, yet people are worried about gays marrying one another, and expect the state to use its legal force to stop people from doing so. lollercaust.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-19 09:56:04)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

it still does strike me as a staggering contrast/anomaly that certain states in america have effectively legalized weed, but others will basically put you in jail for 20 years if you get caught 3 times with a quantity of such soft drugs.
That's the magic of the 10th constitutional amendment.  The Federal government can still bend the State's arm by withholding funding though, that's how they got their way with the 21+ alcohol law until everybody complied.  Anybody that didn't make their state law 21+ lost 10% of their highway maintenance fund every year until they did
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
of course it wasn't accidental.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Took one. Funny taste in my mouth. Didn't feel anything hour and a half later so I just took the other one.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol. it can take like 2 hours to come up. if you taste a metallic taste it's real. now you're fucked.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Oh well it is not like I have anything to do today.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

This reminds me of robotripping back in HS.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
more pertinent: why are you sat on the internet when you've just ingested acid? go talk a walk. put on your favourite record.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

more pertinent: why are you sat on the internet when you've just ingested acid? go talk a walk. put on your favourite record.
Maybe the internet for now but when it's kicking in definitely go do something else.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Don't die Macbeth

keep hydrated bro
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Die from ingesting LSD? The LD50 from LSD is one of the highest of all drugs.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
lol 'keep hydrated' when on acid. finray the drug expert. you don't get dehydrated on acid. it's not an amphetamine.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-20 06:33:58)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Quick question: should I play BF3 or not?
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Go for it. Though I doubt your cognitive ability will improve, probably the opposite.

I remember playing Quake II on shrooms once, it kinda freaked me out after a while because I started to think I was actually being covered in blood when I died. Once I stopped I was fine.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-03-20 06:38:56)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

Quick question: should I play BF3 or not?
it's a mind opening drug. why the fuck are you being so anti-social? go outside. interact with people and real objects. sitting in front of a computer screen staring at a 2D plane with no sensory stimuli other than visual is pretty boring. you need to go hear things, smell things, see (real) things. get off the fucking internet. jesus.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
as much as i'd love a live minute-by-minute bf2s acid trip experience, i really do seriously recommend you leave the keyboard for a bit. go play with your pets or something. get outside in the sunshine and fresh air. it's a new world.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Yeah I agree. I know listening to Pink Floyd and being out in the nature, man, are stereotypes but stuff like this is seriously cool to do when tripping. I remember one morning at the end of a shroom trip and walking outside to a crisp, cold morning with a round moon high above and the sun had just peaked over the horizon to a perfectly blue sky. Those couple minutes were quite amazing to consider the enormity of what we can observe from earth and the beauty in how everything works in perfect balance... and I could go on and on but you get how the thought process can lead you onto any tangents.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol 'keep hydrated' when on acid. finray the drug expert. you don't get dehydrated on acid. it's not an amphetamine.
hurr

it was a joke, lol, I'm not that oblivious
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Seriously starting to feel it. I am going out.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
\o/
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

Seriously starting to feel it. I am going out.
that's really interesting. keep us posted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard