unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

As much as I love the battle rifle, I'm never joining a game without my tazer shotgun on swap again.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

It would be awesome to be able to use Vasquez's Smartgun in MP like most of the other legendary weapons, but obviously we can imagine how that would've turned out

I'm working through the challenges atm. Trying to achieve the 10 melee kills in a campaign mission. Bloody difficult. Hope in Hadleys is the best mission for it, but trying to bat the xenos to death without sticking a pistol in their mouth at the end, or getting killed in the process and having to start over, is a real pain.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-02-18 06:14:59)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

The melee was one of the easiest I've done. The worst part was being able to do it without an ally killing them. If you tried while in a solo area, you'd get eaten alive. Still did it on ultimate badass, though. At least it isn't ammo-dependent.

What irritates me is I have all the collectibles, but the game still says I'm missing some. Ones that are already picked up. I'm guessing I have to go back and complete the missions that they're on... *le sigh*
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Anyone had a chance to use the *Arnies voice* Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle *Arnie's Voice*?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

As much as I enjoy the game, they really need to look into what actually happened.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Just got the new Bug Hunt DLC and it is awesome beyond belief. Easily the best MP mode, especially considering how it has Hadley's Hope as it appears in the movie, and all the rooms. Enemies are tough as hell as well as you go up, and it gets pretty tight when you start running low on ammo. Would definitely, definitely recommend it. Nice feature being able to give allies some of the cash you earn so they can unlock doors/weapons/sentries. Only thing that seems to be missing is the welding/cutting doors.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
But £10 seems way too much.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I would say it was worth it though.

I just finished a game there. 30 full rounds, 1hr 24mins. Got something like 361 kills alone. Finally got people to listen to some logic when they all died and I shifted three sentry turrets into a corridor with only one way in (prior to that I put them in a corridor with only two directions, until someone had the bright idea of opening the door behind us). Last few rounds were kind of rapey. Final round has a total of 100 xenos. With the upgraded visual effects in the new patch, with all the flashing and whatnot, it really feels like the film.

Only managed to get into operations once, though, and then died a few seconds later.

Edit: Finally made it into Operations, and they've got a neat easter egg. Around the map are these devices called threat suppressors, which help knock down enmy damage and armour as it increases each new round. When you activate the one in Operations, the lights turn red and your tracker lights up with loads of signals

Actually surprised that I and one guy made it so far. Round 20 thanks to some sentries, smartguns and the room where they go into the vents in the film.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-03-21 15:02:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard