eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
Rochester Royals
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

eleven bravo wrote:

but everyone knows sonics fans got hosed.  everyone knows kings fans are gettiing hosed now too.
poor seattle sonics.  Durant was the future...taken.  Seattle fans need to be redeemed.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
it wouldn't have been so bad if bennett was up front and didn't blatantly lie about his plans. instead he did, gargled sterns cum in order to get everything approved, then milked his theft for every last item that was the sonics (he officially OWNS the history, as in, now the thunder have "won" a championship. THAT is some fuckin shit right there).
He still has sterns cock so far down his throat it's not even technically "swallowing" when he get a promotion, i.e. chairman of the NBA's relocation committee.

If him and stern didn't have butt sex on a nightly basis (while their wives cried in the corner but knew they couldn't say anything lest it end their husbands career and therefor their money, which is all the wives care about anyway) he wouldn't have got them. He would have still lied and made up some bullshit about making "a fair attempt" at keeping the sonics in seattle but that's as far as it would have got him.

fuck bennett
fuck stern
fuck liars
fuck assholes that can only get somewhere by brown-nosing people above them instead. if you can't do it honestly, don't be a fuck. integrity, look it up.

/humongoushatefilledrant
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
the maloofs pulled the same shit
Tu Stultus Es
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
I neither know if they did or didn't. I'm not telling YOU they did or didn't I'm just saying I don't have to knowledge to comment on it cause i don't know...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
what a great 4th quarter
Tu Stultus Es
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

don't understand how you let the best offensive guy in the league for the last 15 years beat you to the hoop for a two-handed dunk in overtime with 10 seconds left and a tie game. 

Game yesterday was good too.  D12 starting to look fresh
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Kobe going off right now
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

don't understand how you let the best offensive guy in the league for the last 15 years beat you to the hoop for a two-handed dunk in overtime with 10 seconds left and a tie game. 

Game yesterday was good too.  D12 starting to look fresh
To be clear, he hasn't been the best offensive player in the league for the last 15 years. Plenty of players, including A.I, T-Mac and VC were better offensive players than him. KD is the best this year and will be for quite a while, only player getting close to KD is Harden.

I respect the guy, he's obviously one of the greats, but I don't like it when people make him out to be something he isn't. His level of offensive efficiency is not good offense, he takes far too many shots and digs his team into holes.

Lakers are going to struggle without him now, although I think they'll be saved by the Jazz playing terrible basketball. Watch out for the Mavs though.
#rekt
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Hahaha adding t-mac and iverson to that equation. He has been the best offensive player over the last 15 years. Sure, you can pick and choose specific moments, but kobe's been consistent for the last 15. T-mac hasn't even contributed in what, 2 years? Iverson's been out of the league for 2, and for his last few he's been a shell of himself. Durants been in the league what, 4 years? Lebron's on 8?

T-mac, vince and iverson have never been better than kobe.

His level of efficiency? Get the fuck out of here dude. You can't simply look at stats and say, "well, olden polynice shot a better percentage." Olden polynice plays 5 feet from the rim. No one (not even jordan) can/could score from anywhere on the court better than kobe. No one. Its not even a point of contention. When lebron has done this for a few 10 more years we can add him to the list. Guy didn't even have a post game 5 years ago - kobe's widely heralded for having the best footwork in the game.

Oh, and harden is the only one close to kd? Hahahahahaha

Do you actually watch the NBA?
Roc18
`
The Knicks are falling apart. Fucking AARP squad couldn't last the season.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Surprised?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Injuries are part of the grind of a season. Its no coincidence the spurs and heat have amazing records.
Roc18
`

Jay wrote:

Surprised?
To be honest yes, based on how well they were playing earlier in the season.
Roc18
`
Miami heat getting blown the fuck out.
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Refs evened it out by half
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Jeff Green. Celts up by 10. 9 min to go. Keep running....
Roc18
`
I love how this is going down to the wire without Rondo or KG on the celtics
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

i didn't think it would be close with KG out . . . 3 points, 3 minutes
CC-Marley
+407|6798
well that stinks
Roc18