eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i think weed is a fucking waste of time.
as a recreation or as a medicine? please elaborate.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
obviously as a recreation. if something has a medicinal purpose then, by its very definition, it has a 'point' and is not a waste of time. i just find being blazed a totally stupefying experience. there's no extremes of emotion or insight, no euphoria or 'breaking through' into another plane of experience. it's just a dumb haze. rendered half-sedate, half-autistic. it's just a waste of time imo. key part "imo". i've never ever smoked a cigarette before in my life, so sitting around toking joints and watching rikki lake is hardly gonna hold much appeal.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-01 16:07:57)

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/644440_10151538730242642_287920841_n.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Raging to Linkin Park Hybrid Theory. This is the teenhood I never had. So much rage. Teen rage. Fucking parents don't understand. Fuck them, I'll smoke weed and listen to Linkin Park because fuck The Man. Teen Rage.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I remember being 11 and part of the cool kids that thought Linkin Park wasn't hard enough and that Korn was a real metal band.

Haven't listened to Korn since I was 13. Should go youtube the untouchables album.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5954|Perth, indian ocean
Benchmark has been set
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

bought two tabs of LDS. Doing it Tuesday. Updates will happen.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Macbeth wrote:

bought two tabs of LDS. .
you are a cum guzzling idiot if you bought 2  tabs of LDS.

idiot, LSD would have have opened your mind, and locked your jaw against the fucking LDS mormons . . .

idiot.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

haha oops. I just woke up from  a nap.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

do us all a favor, and take a dirt nap.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Macbeth wrote:

why don't you be the first person to update us from beyond the grave, beat jesus to the puch? imagine how many followers you would have on twitter? all of us on bf2s would still know you*re an asshole, but think of the fame!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
burnzz you are a nasty aggressive drunk, man. i've seen speedfreaks at rock concerts who are more amicable to a good chat.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

fuck off asshole, and take macbeth with you
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
whatever you say pops. personally i'd say you gots a wee problem.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Macbeth wrote:

A little nervous that my mind will be so open so much  that my brain falls out and I  end like superior mind and become an advocate for organic urban farming.

<3 sup

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-17 16:36:52)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

are you going to take both tabs?  Paper?  I suggest smoking copious amounts of weed and taking it with at least 1 other person.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Take 1. Will see how things go. Taking it alone after waking and baking.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
if you can get hold of an antidepressant SSRI called sertraline (or zoloft, as i believe its called in the us, thanks to my DFW research), it's one of the few drugs/substances that can curb and break an acid trip. always useful to have a few in your pocket in case things get unpleasant/too tedious (acid trips last a long long time). it's akin to popping some magnesium supplements before going in on MDMA.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

One of my proscribed medications is a trip killer so I skipped taking it last night and will continue skipping it until after Tuesday.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
already on seratonin reuptake inhibitors eh. why are you fucking with psychoactives, then? not smart.

oh and to clarify: sertraline is the only one that will literally reverse/bring you down out of an acid trip. the other "trip killer" type medications just stop you feeling a buzz/euphoria/high off drugs in the first place. they're the sort of drugs that also give you orgasm problems, based on the same starting principle. anhedonia, baby.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-17 18:08:36)

Wreckognize
+294|6456

Macbeth wrote:

Take 1. Will see how things go. Taking it alone after waking and baking.
Is this your first time using psychedelics?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Yes
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

hopefully followed by a dirt nap. keep us updated.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Do you know the dosage of each of the blotters? They can vary from anything around 80ug to 300+ug, around 120ug-160ug is a decent dose for the first time. Then again if it's something you've scored on the street it could be anything, excercise caution and remember, set and setting.
Wreckognize
+294|6456
I'd usually caution against doing acid alone for a first timer but you probably won't listen to me and its your mind so do it up.  Like jord said dosage can vary between blotters so I'd stick with one hit for your first time, you can always take the second one if you're not really feeling it but you can't untake it if shit gets intense.  You can always keep some benzos on hand to abort a bad trip but sometimes gutting out a bad trip can teach you a lot about yourself.  Keep some weed on hand, I've found that smoking it helps bring you up faster and mellows you out on the comedown.  Also, definitely don't take both those hits with a packet of Emergen-C (1000% vitamin C) unless you want to lose your mind, transcend dimensions and experience death and rebirth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard