Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
Brasso
+1,549|6623

very cool. kate mara too. will watch for sure.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
I've made it to the third episode(or chapter as Netflix labels it) and so far it's okay. I'm going to finish up the season then make my decision unless it starts to get incredibly farfetched and ridiculous. And I don't care much for the background music or Kevin Spacey's drawl but I'll live through it.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6702|England. Stoke
Probably not as good as original.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
Not worth your time. If you make it to episode 4 you'll know why.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
It actually gets pretty good in the final 3-4 episodes.  But yes, eps 4 through 8 were a pretty boring slog.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Not worth your time. If you make it to episode 4 you'll know why.
I have to backtrack on what I said. Sorta. I am kinda liking the show though it does let me down in big ways at times.

The show lost a lot of its appeal at the end of episode 4. Him nailing the reporter is just so cliched and predictable and didn't add anything to his character. I liked him a lot more when he was a sociopath whose only grounding was his wife. Now he is a just an asshole who does the same things any guy would do if offered. The relationship of master mentor would have been more interesting and unique than lovers.

Is that what you were referring to in episode 4?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
yep. that was strike one for me. strike two is in episode five.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

What was strike 2
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom

13/f/taiwan wrote:

yep. that was strike one for me. strike two is in episode five.
i realize that was the last episode i saw before i lost interest
Tu Stultus Es
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
This series would have been good with 6 episodes tops.  They stretched it out way too long.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard