Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
whipping out a phd sounds like a funny proposal. 4 years of hard slog. i'd rather whip a racial slave like macbeth into submission.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
That's some good old fashioned racism.

Last edited by Jay (2013-03-08 20:37:04)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

eleven bravo wrote:

fwp
rdx-fx
+955|6584

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you have to be white, well educated, and good looking. then you get to look after rich asian's kids, who basically want their kids to go onto good ivy-type universities in the west, and put on the mannerisms and affectations of the white posh elite. thus i am a role model. thus i shall rake in grands. thus i shall bang many asians. thus shall be my righteous might.
Put on the mannerisms and affectations without becoming too Westernized.
FTFY

"thus i shall bang many asians"
Have fun with that.
The novelty will wear off pretty damn quickly.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

rdx-fx wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you have to be white, well educated, and good looking. then you get to look after rich asian's kids, who basically want their kids to go onto good ivy-type universities in the west, and put on the mannerisms and affectations of the white posh elite. thus i am a role model. thus i shall rake in grands. thus i shall bang many asians. thus shall be my righteous might.
Put on the mannerisms and affectations without becoming too Westernized.
FTFY

"thus i shall bang many asians"
Have fun with that.
The novelty will wear off pretty damn quickly.
i'll drink to that

https://i.imgur.com/8YF2SWI.jpg

and to racial oppression worldwide. we love you macbeth.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6184|Roma
fucking hate leffe.
After work beer or 3 last night. Funny shit.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
you hate leffe because you are a feral beast
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Apparently we have a horse race, so I get the day off.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6735|London

why's that
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Horse race -> Public holiday

That reminds me, I'm out of cat food.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-10 20:45:46)

baggs
+732|6197

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

If I ever decide to grace Britain once again with my devilish good looks and charm, I will bring you back some Grizzly Paw 'Powder Hound Pilsner' from Canmore, AB.

And thats a promise.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

now kiss
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
Went horseriding
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

baggs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

If I ever decide to grace Britain once again with my devilish good looks and charm, I will bring you back some Grizzly Paw 'Powder Hound Pilsner' from Canmore, AB.

And thats a promise.
i look forward to it. i'll finger you in a low-lit room.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State
got my postcard from Hope with Nesvizh Castle, it's pretty
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

got elected onto the oldest student government in canada
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5536|Toronto
Did anybody run against you? Student politics here is a notoriously closed circle. You can't even get on the ballot unless you're already in the club.

Last edited by Pochsy (2013-03-25 18:53:47)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
student politics over here is the gayest and most annoying thing possible. try-hard popularity competition. 'vote for my friend! they're better than your friend! they're going to do everything! revolutionize the system!'. the funniest thing is that everyone over here who gets into 'office' thinks they are campus demi-gods, on the quick career path to an apprenticeship in the lower echelons of the conservative party, no doubt... but the real working world sees student politics as a joke, too. even the real politicians and public sector workers were annoyed by student politicians, back in their own day. avoid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Tony_Abbott_-_2010.jpg/220px-Tony_Abbott_-_2010.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Margaret_Thatcher.png/431px-Margaret_Thatcher.png

Just two student politicians off the top of my head.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 03:09:52)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
how about a more recent superlative example, to refresh your memory

https://theorbital.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/aaron-porter.jpg

i'd say people who make it to the oxford politics game are already settled into the establishment, yes. not many 'welfare campaigns officers' are going to be making dave cameron tea and biscuits.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So many don't make it, whats the problem - do they interrupt your partying?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
ok dilbert yes please tell me some more about the campus stereotypes of student politicians. i see you were last on a university campus only yesterday. campus politicians crowd the public gathering places of a campus, every year recycling the same tired cliches and cringe-worthy campaign techniques, just to try and boost their own little CV. the people who ended up 'winning' office, and spending an extra year working 20-hour weeks, hanging around campus and the union like a bad smell, were not exactly the candidates for "success of the century". it was people who did all the partying themselves, actually, only people who were centres of the 'average' student demographic. you have to really love your union a lot to want to work in the building for a year, tallying up the balance sheets for the latest order of VK Blue, or campaigning to get better wireless internet in one of the halls!!!!

and the above guy did make it. he was president of the national student union. if you knew anything about student politics thesedays, you'd know that he is the living symbol of this generation's distaste and cynicism for student politics. that guy was leader when the massive student riots took place in the UK. he quickly sold himself out to try and get a cushty career dunking biscuits in tea for nick clegg et al. he's a turncoat and a career opportunist. like all student politicians. they are the kids who are almost ubiquitously the fags at public school. ass lickers.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 03:39:25)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You're not at the centre of student politics, why do you assume you know more about it than I do?

I'm sure it makes you angry that some people manage to progress in the real world, or even take on positions which involve work and responsibility while students, but your hate is a little extreme.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 03:43:07)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Another thieving oligarch got iced.

So happy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

Dilbert_X wrote:

You're not at the centre of student politics, why do you assume you know more about it than I do?

I'm sure it makes you angry that some people manage to progress in the real world, or even take on positions which involve work and responsibility while students, but your hate is a little extreme.
lol at calling jobs on the student unions 'positions of responsibility'. it's a 20 hour work-week.

you are clearly just taking this position to be contrary to what i say. it's quite sad. i can't imagine you honestly defending anywhere else some geography student's choice to become 'vice president of student welfare' for a year, and go around doing questionnaires about students' happiness. the biggest gain my student union president made in my last academic year was getting a cash-machine set-up outside of the student union bar, so students didn't have to walk for 10 minutes up a hill. bravo. eminent position of public responsibility that is.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 04:02:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard