LordNader
+0|6796|Jupiter, FL
Here's an interesting one...I'm playing Clean Sweep as USMC SpecOps,  and I manage to destroy all three enemy artillery. Of course the enemy cmdr drops a supply crate to repair the arty, so I take head back, reload on C4, and blow up the artillery that he repaired. Except suddenly I get a message saying "team vehicle damage!" and I hear a message saying, "Artillery condition red", and I lose points. I got a screenie below showing what happened, take a look at where I am (west of the MEC airfield) and you'll see a yellow arty symbol where the enemy arty is...but you'll also see all three grey arty symbols where they should be, in the northwest. Ever happen to anybody or am I the sole victim of this bug?
Oh yeah, I did search the forums to see if anyone had this bug, didn't find anything...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/ … een022.jpg

Last edited by LordNader (2005-10-31 05:59:39)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6757|The Netherlands
since the last patch you are able to steal enemy arti. i see your team captured the MEC airfield base. so when you blow the MEC arti up and own the base where it is. you can repair it and your commander has extra large arti strikes.
so first blow up then repair and your commander has extra arti cannons

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2005-10-31 06:42:48)

cohen1976
+14|6769
*EDIT* FCDP_elmo said : has extra large arti strikes.
so first blow up then repair and your commander has extra arti cannons (i forgot to quote )

its a bug and as far as i know the enemy do stil have arty?, i had it last night on kubra dam and on wake island, i thibk u can asume all maps have the bug

Last edited by cohen1976 (2005-10-31 07:39:29)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6757|The Netherlands
no really your commander can use those artis untill they are blown up again and you lose control over the base where they stand
TM=BE=Erocktroll
+0|6771|Tampa,Florida
Wow i did not realize that .But do you have to blow them up first to gain control?
LordNader
+0|6796|Jupiter, FL
Ahh, so it's not a bug...I remember now playing on Wake as PLA, our main base was captured and I heard our arty firing, but I didn't see an arty strike marker on the minimap or hear a warning from the cmdr. Then my group got bombed so I'm like, "WTF OMG BBQ H@KZ0R!" Okay, no, not really, but I did think there was a bug or a cheat in the game. Thanks for the heads-up.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
If your team has the base near the enemy arty you cant blow it without getting a negative score but the commander of the enemy can still use it and we tested out if you comander can use it and it doesnt fire..
Buzerk1
+44|6838

the_heart_attack wrote:

If your team has the base near the enemy arty you cant blow it without getting a negative score but the commander of the enemy can still use it and we tested out if you comander can use it and it doesnt fire..
It happen to me to on Wake  Island, I was wondering why... thanks for the comments. I'll be more careful blowing up the arti now...

And if you are right, then it's a bug...
HG_TheTank
+2|6767
You can repair stuff with resupplies????
No wonder you cannot get stuff!
Argh have they completely noobified this game?
Buzerk1
+44|6838

HG_TheTank wrote:

Must be hard to learn this after  7hr of commander.... but now you know, get over it
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6764|Austin TX

HG_TheTank wrote:

that is a completly n00bified thing to say.  im not sure i even understand it.  plz explain how it is 'noob'  or weak or whatever to have supplies repair.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
yeah its happend
HG_TheTank
+2|6767

Buzerk1 wrote:

HG_TheTank wrote:

Must be hard to learn this after  7hr of commander.... but now you know, get over it
I know people can repair their tanks and stuff while sitting next to them, but that you simply have to dump a crate next to a static to repair it is a stupid design.
No wonder I hardly see people going after the statics.
Why blow them up when the enemy commander simply needs to drop a supply crate next to it?
Buzerk1
+44|6838

HG_TheTank wrote:

Buzerk1 wrote:

HG_TheTank wrote:

I know people can repair their tanks and stuff while sitting next to them, but that you simply have to dump a crate next to a static to repair it is a stupid design.
No wonder I hardly see people going after the statics.
Why blow them up when the enemy commander simply needs to drop a supply crate next to it?
I mostly play Special Ops and beleive me, when I see a commander crushing us with artillery, I'll be the first one to pay him a visite and it's free points as no one ever gard commander toys.

So yes, even if the commander can repair it himself, you still help your team as the time he pass doing this and using supply to do it. He is not doing his job. And I'll often stay around to do a second round using his supply to give me more C4.
JazonB
+0|6645
I was playing as the USMC Commander this evening and here's the bug that I saw:
In my commander screen the artillery bar would charge about halfway, then a fire mission would go out - without me even ordering it.!!  This happened repeatedly.  The fire mission would go to random spots as well.

Anyone seen this prob before?
Buzerk1
+44|6838
You have been hack Do some searching around and you will find out somebody else was controlling the artillery and was able to send it over and over again...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Buzerk1 wrote:

You have been hack Do some searching around and you will find out somebody else was controlling the artillery and was able to send it over and over again...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, España
Polarbearz that look on ur smiley is telling me you had something to do with it

next time Polar dont hug the Arty , its not ur toy if you dont have the star above ur head
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

next time Polar dont hug the Arty , its not ur toy if you dont have the star above ur head
I don't hug arty I hump it

*humps the arty*
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6745|Malaga, España

polarbearz wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I don't hug arty I hump it

*humps the arty*
Bad Polar bear, Stop it!
Ow Noooooo....you made it all White!!!
''Kicks Polarbear in the nuts''

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard