Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
bernice
Member
+0|2791
What is the best game in the battlefield series?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4875|what

https://i.imgur.com/iemBneb.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5046|Graz, Austria
https://i.imgur.com/24XrlFz.jpg

Ziplines & grappling hooks
Teargas & gas masks
Nightmaps & night vision goggles
Flashbangs
Forklift trucks, quad bikes & jet skis
Interactive map elements (draw bridges, elevators, gate)
BVC
Member
+323|5418
1942

Tonnes of maps, map editor, no stats/ranks/unlocks.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,753|5415

AussieReaper wrote:

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5413|Devon, England
BF2

Last edited by FFLink (2013-03-08 06:23:44)

CC-Marley
Member
+407|5551
Bf1942/dc
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|4424|College Park, MD
BF1942 with Desert Combat and BF2.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,678|5459|Oxferd
2
2's mods
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+632|5013|Washington St.
played more BF2 than I have any other video game in my life so I'm gonna say that one.
thepilot91
Member
+64|4958|Åland!

pirana6 wrote:

played more BF2 than I have any other video game in my life so I'm gonna say that one.
~3000 hours well spent , no regrets
Macbeth
Banned
+2,443|4308

That is sad
thepilot91
Member
+64|4958|Åland!

Macbeth wrote:

That is sad
I had a really good time with every onme of them , regret nothing
bf2 wake island
Roc18
`
+655|4513|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

thepilot91 wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

played more BF2 than I have any other video game in my life so I'm gonna say that one.
~3000 hours well spent , no regrets
Between all the Battlefield games I've played BF2, 2142, BC2, BF3 + All the expansions for them. I probably have around 2500 hours if i had to ball park it.

Battlefield 2 is still the best I've played specifically Special Forces. Too many classic times playing that game.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5381|BC, Canada
Ghost Town.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5220

lol, i stopped playing bf2 @ 99,910 or summat - i never logged back in after i got paroled.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|5049|Australia
BF2, for sure. More specifically:

globefish23 wrote:



Ziplines & grappling hooks
Teargas & gas masks
Nightmaps & night vision goggles
Flashbangs
Forklift trucks, quad bikes & jet skis
Interactive map elements (draw bridges, elevators, gate)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard